(Origins 3) Fire burns through

It's black here
Completely black

I'm cold
I HATE that

I hear... "laughing"
Sounds fun, why can't I do it too?

I see purple eyes in front of me but they leave before long

I see a light but it starts to fade
Why can't I move?
Let me move!

This is so FRUSTRATING!
I hear a faint scream, oops

Never thought I'd do this but...
Please let me out?
----------------------------------------------
I open my eyes and I can't find who the purple eyes belonged to. I stand up and look around and see a small light of some kind, id bet this is what scared it. I touch it but it makes my hand disappear for a second so I jump back. I look at my transparent hands and see a red mark. Weird. I look around and as I do I see something move. I stare at where it was, whatever it was. I walk towards it but am stopped by something behind me. LET ME GO! I stay struggling to get away but it won't let me go so I stop, whatever it was' grip loosens so I lunge forward and get away. I turn around and I see the purple eyes that I saw were wide with fear. I feel so bad now! I look over and he looks about ready to run, fine go! Leave if you want to! I feel angry now and that same light starts to appear beneath me wherever I walk as I walk away. "W-wait!" I turn around and jump back in surprise at how close he is. "S-sorry! I'm Jin." He tells me, I nod to show I heard and start to walk away again but something hits me and hurts, bad! I fall down and look to see "Jin" holding up some "water". I glare at him and he splashes me again which hurts so I run. I stop and ignore when Jin bumps into me when I see a white thing infront of me with an outline on it and a paintbrush in my hand. I make them have orange-ish hair and a small orange-ish beard. It had a grey and black shirt, and black pants and shoes. It disappears and I become what I created with the same clothes and such. I turn around to see Jin and some other guy just staring at me so I summon some of the lights at their feet, they scream and I chuckle. Jin splashes me with water again and I fall to the ground in pain with a yelp. "Stop it!" I yell to no one in particular. I get up and surround myself in the lights so I can sit down and stay there for a minute. I hear a yelp and through the light I can see that the guy with gems tried to touch it. "What is it?" "I don't know, don't ask me!" Jin and the other guy starry to talk among themselves. "Fire, it burns" I tell them. I know they cant see me but I can see them and their mouths make an 'O' shape. Jin splashes me with water again but it hits the fire and it disappears enough so he can see me. The other guy appears in front of my face and says "Hi! I'm Sky!" He is... flying. "I'm Max" I say, I'm proud of myself for not needing time to think of names. "Water hurts, Stop it" I say to Jin. I get rid of the fire and look at the gems Sky has, I feel something pulling me towards the light blue gem. I think Sky notices that because he hands it to me. "The gems created us, we are going to have more fun friends soon!" Sky says with a big smile. He hands me a broken red one and I guess it's mine. I grab the yellow 'Z' necklace from in the pile of pieces and put it on. I smile a little and hug the blue gem. Jin and Sky give me a group hug and we decide we are the Sky Army from now on. The blue gem I was holding starts glowing though and Sky tells me to put in on the ground so I do just that and sit at least a foot in front of it.

(I did a bad job on this chapter -.-)