Chapter 7, imprisoned

(You guys wanted it so here's the next chapter. Be aware that this book will only be about 12 or 15 chapters long and that this chapter is going to be short.
Sorry!)

Jess' POV

I woke up to a huge headache and blurry vision, as well as weird yet creepy laughing. I looked around and found I was in what looked like a throne room in the clouds and there was someone sitting on the throne infront of me, laughing. I squinted my eyes to try to make out who it is but I could make out that they were wearing a completely white outfit and that they had glowing purple eyes. "Jess" someone said. "Je-ess~" the person called again. I tried to look around for whoever was laughing but I couldn't move. "JESS"

I woke up with a start to find I was in a cell. I looked around and saw Ross and Shelby in the cell across from me and that me and Adam are stuck in this cell. "Thank goodness you're awake!" I heard Adam say from where he was chained to the wall. "Adam? Where are we?" I asked. Adam was about to answer when someone else answered for him. "You're in our base. We've come because Master Galaxia wants to see you. All of you." I looked and saw Seto infront of the cell. He used his magic to teleport us all out of our cells and put handcuffs on us, then forced us to a different room.

If I said I was shocked that would be an understatement. Infront of me was a huge throne room and the view outside of the huge windows made it look like we were in the clouds. And sitting on the throne was a woman with black hair and purple eyes wearing a white dress which was stained with blood here and there. Brice was standing by her side. "Master Galaxia, I've brought them for you." Seto told the lady. The lady's voice sounded angelic yet demented at the same time and seemed to echo throughout the room. "Good. Now, I have something to show you." She presses a button and suddenly Max, Cory, Barney, and Jin appeared infront of us, tied up and hanging above a seemingly bottomless pit in the middle of the room. A weird desk appeared infront of us with 9 buttons infront of us. There were numbers 1-8 on 8 of the buttons and the 9th had 'yes' written on it. "Let's play a small game. Press 4 of these buttons. 4 of these buttons are connected to a magic system that'll teleport one of your friends to you. The other five won't do anything. If you don't press the buttons that save your friends, they'll die. You can only press 4 buttons so choose wisely." She laughed creepily and me, Adam, Shelby, and Ross looked at the buttons infront of us. For all we know, Red has already perished in that bottomless pit. Oh..... what to do, what to do?