Chapter 2, Mystery to be Solved

(Option 2 won with 9 votes, option 3 had 1, and option 1 had none. Here is what should happen.

Option 1 would have cause the bad thing to happen, no one would take Sky seriously because he is known as one of the biggest pranksters in the group.

Option 3 would have triggered the  good thing to happen. Yes, someone would have kidnapped him, but have you forgotten when I said normal humans cannot see holders? This would mean that whoever 'kidnapped' Sky would be on their side and help with the mystery.

Now, here is what happens because option 2 was picked 😁)

Jin's POV

       I was sitting on one of the branches in the HUGE tree we all helped grow in the middle of the forest. This forest is miles upon miles long and wide and you can see the edges of the forest from up here, that's just how high it is. I see Sky napping on Red's cloud which is floating above him, following Red like a puppy, at least Sky won't be blown away by the wind. Suddenly, I see Sky spring up to his feet on the cloud. He puts his hands where his heart is and calms down before standing there for ages. He nods and starts flying towards us, I look away (of course) so he wouldn't think I was watching him sleep. "Jin! I need to tell you something!" He says as he 'sits' next to me, slightly floating above the branch. I'm come to the conclusion it is impossible for him to sit down. "What is it?" I ask, looking at him with curiosity. "I had a really weird dream!"

~timeskip 'cause I don't want to explain what happened last chapter~

I was... stunned. He had a vision, he remembers something before he came out of his gem! None of us can remember anything before then, but Sky did! He even had a wife and Kid! "P-please believe me! I know I'm a prankster I know you might think this is a prank but it isn't! Please believe me!" He practically pleads, I see a couple small tears run down his face. Sky was always so laid-back and relaxed, plus he was a goofball! He doesn't know how to deal with this stress, and he know very well we can't help either, so his body is doing the only think it knows how to do in this situation: cry. It hurts seeing my best friend so upset, it really really does. I hug him tight for what seemed like forever but was probably only a minute. "I believe you! If we anything that might relate to what happened, let's discuss it with eachother." I tell him, he nods and says "please don't tell the others about this. Remember when Red got stuck in a bear trap and I tried to tell them about it? Cory and Max called me out for lying so we can prank you guys even though I wasn't lying!" He reminds me, I remember that day. It wasn't until we saw Sky crying for the first time ever and heard him yell "FINE!" That we realized just how angry, upset, and betrayed he felt that no one believed him. Red would have died if Barney hadn't decided to go check and see if it was a prank or not, and it wasn't. "I won't tell anyone else unless they experience something similar, I promise!" I tell him, he smiles and I hug him again. He wipes the tears away and tells me how he's starting to remember fun memories of his wife named Alesa and son named Mason. I smile as he tells me about it all, he's still crying but this time it's tears of joy and laughter at all the silly things that happened. Eventually it starts to get dark so Sky goes back to Red's cloud to actually get some rest this time and I go to sleep in my bed at my underwater base in the lake. As sleep consumes me I realize this is similar to what Sky went through.

"Jess! Over here, silly!" I yell at a girl who looks a lot like me when I find a purple ball in a bush. "You found it! Yay!" She yells as she runs over to me. She had brown eyes, long black hair, a purple galaxy sweater, and was carrying a purple cat stuffed animal except one side was black with a skeleton on it. "Let's put it up and go do homework before Dad gets home and is angry." I tell her, btw this is out of my control. She shakes her head really fast for ages "NOOOOO!!! I don't wanna do stupid homework!!!" She yells, I gasp and say "we can't say that word!" Oh, well that's a good way to determine our age if we think that's a bad word. "STUPID STUPID STUPID!!" She yells, "Haha, I'm a rebel! I don't listen to no rules!" She says, doing a sassy hair flip with a smirk on her face. "I'm going to go tell Mom!" I tell her, obviously annoyed, before running towards the house. I run inside and see a lady on the couch. "Mama, Mama! Jess said a bad word!" I tell her, before she can respond Jess yells "if I say Stupid isn't a bad word, it isn't a bad word, stupid!" I gasp again, the lady on the couch who is apparently our mom says "Stupid isn't a bad word, you just can't say it until you're older!". (You can't tell me this didn't happen to you when you were younger, I remember yelling "Teacher, chase said a bad word! He said stupid!" XD chase if you are reading this I'm sorry!)

Me and 'Jess' nod and walk upstairs to do our homework since 'dad' would be home soon. We walk into a room that is completely purple. One side was dark purple with a lot of pictures of me as a baby on the dresser. Jess walks over to the other side of the room (which was a light purple and looked exactly the same as my side of the room except all of the pictures on the dresser had her in them, sometimes with others) and sits on the bed. I sit in mine and pull out my blue backpack from under my bed and take my homework out. Jess does the same before coming and sitting next to me on the bed. "Jiiiin, I need heeeelp!" She said. Before I could say anything I heard the front doors slam open and gunshots. Remembering 'Mom' tell us what to do if this happens I grab Jess' arm, lock our bedroom door, and run over to the window. I tell her to be quiet and I open the window, we jump out the window and run into the forest, but of course the mean men chase after us. We run and run and eventually make it to the park where someone sees what is happening and calls 911. The mean men try to shoot Jess but I stand in front of her so the bullets hit me instead. The police arrive and they arrest the men and take me to the hospital. Mom was already there on a hospital bed and Dad and Jess came to see me since I was also in a hospital bed, ad next to mom, too! "Jin, don't die. Don't die, done die, please don't die." Jess says between the tears as she sits by my side. "Jess, I think I'm going to die. But the voice tells me I have a different destiny than going to heaven, maybe we'll see eachother again." I tell her, quiet enough so only she could hear. She nods her head and makes me promise I'll find her, and I make her promise she won't kill herself, she'll keep living for me. Then I die, with a smile on both mine and Jess' faces because we know we'll see eachother again.

I wake up with a start, sweating and taking deep breaths. I put my hands on my heart as I saw Sky do and I instantly start calming down. I have to tell Sky tomorrow.

I have a Sister.

And she's ALIVE!

(So, what did you guys think? Yes, the option chosen was the one that triggered something similar happening to a friend. Good choice! Next decision will be after chapter 3, but it will be a harder decision 😈. Let me know what you thought about this! Have a nice day, everyone!👋🏻🙂)