(Origins 5) Lightning bolts away

I hear... Laughter
I want to laugh too!

They are having fun,
Why can't I have fun too?

They are getting a lot of attention,
I want someone to notice me

Why can't I join in, too?
Hey... I see a light...

Something tells me it will give me what I want...
Might as well try!
----------------------------------------------
I open my eyes and see a lake full of ice with 4 people on it, laughing. I try to stand up but fall back down and see a white thing appear in front of me. I have a paintbrush in my hand so I paint a cool looking guy which ends up becoming me! I'm not going to tell you what I look like because you already know what this god looks like, who wouldn't know what the most amazing guy on the planet looks like! I look around and see 3 gems beside me and a broken one infront of me. I see a pin that looks like a yellow jagged stick thing infront of me so I clip it onto my dinosaur onesie. Hey, Don't Judge! I can have a onesie if I want to because I am the sensation known as REDVACKTOR! What? Red's a pretty color and cool name! I stand up deciding I wanted all attention on me and try to walk over to them but in what feels like one step I'm in front of the squirrel guy. He lets out a girly screech and falls back which attracts all attention to me, yay! "Hello! I am ULTIMATE SENSATION REDVACKTOR!" I tell them, doing a silly pose. the sunglasses guy who is floating and seems to be taking deep breaths starts laughing and the guy who is a red head like me looks annoyed. The guy with the purple jacket facepalms and the guy I scared looks upset I scared him. "I'm Sky. That's Jin, Max, and Ross" the sunglasses guy says between laughs and pointing at each of his friends. "How'd you just appear like that?" Ross asked. "Dunno, took one step in this direction and I was infront of you" I say casually. Sky grabs Max's arm and my arm and Max grabs Ross' arm out of nowhere. I stepped back because I'm a little startled by the suddenness of it and end up by the gems with the others still holding on to me and eachother and complaining about headaches and wanting to throw up while I feel fine. "Well, my theory was true I guess!" Sky says. I spot something that was a beautiful red in the tree and I instantly climb up to grab it. I think it's called an apple so I try to eat it but it's too bitter so I drop it and spit out the bite I took. I jump down from the tree and I notice the others are gone. "Guys? Ross? Jin? Max? Sky?" I call for them. "BOO" I hear from behind me and I scream, I turn around just in time to see Max jump back as a yellow light appears for half a second and lights a small fire on the ground. The others come out of the bushes and they seem guilty when they see I'm silently crying out of fear. "Sorry Red, we wanted to scare you. It was just a prank, we're sorry!" Ross apologized. "WHAT. THE. HECK. WAS. THAT. I can't be the only one who saw that yellow light, right?" Max says, looking stunned. "Oh yeah, what was that anyways?" The others agreed. "Lightning" I say, kind of proud I thought of that on the spot. I summon more lightning and it makes loud noises and starts more small fires but they all go away not long after they appear. Suddenly I found myself on a cloud and I looked over the edge to see the others looking at me. "Uh... a little help?" I ask, truth is I'm kind of scared of heights. Sky flies up and grabs my hand and drags me to the ground, the cloud coming with us. As we reach the ground the cloud becomes really small and flies above me. I go to touch it and it summons a small lightning bolt and rain but only the rain reaches the ground. "Huh" is all anyone can muster before a brown glow basically blinds us.