Chapter 13, How could you?!

???'s POV, a couple days earlier

"Why are you doing this?! Let us go!" I scream at our captor. I try to struggle but I'm tied to the wall. The three of them just laugh and the lady, their leader, simply walks up to me with some sort of machine in her hands. "Darling, you don't need to know that. And I'm not letting either of you go!" She laughs again as I struggle even more in an attempt to free myself. But unfortunately it's in vain. She puts the machine over my head and I suddenly become very light-headed.

The last thing I hear is their laughs and my friend/crush yelling my name before everything goes black.

Somehow, I know I'm not going to wake up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max's POV, present time

Right now Barney and I are fighting. About what you may ask? Whether or not Cory and Shelby are in their rooms and whether or not we should check on them. We haven't seen them recently and I'm scared that they're hurt or they ran away or something. Not that I'll let anyone see that one of the toughest guys in the group is worried! "They could be hurt! Or maybe they ran away?! We should go check on them!" I yell at Barney. He yells back "No! They probably need time to themselves and you running in there setting fire to everything and yelling at them isn't going to help!" We keep arguing like this for a while with the others watching and not knowing what to do until we're interrupted.

By Shelby.

We stop when we see Shelby run over to us, her outfit ripped and dirty and out of breath. She only says four words but we instantly know what's going on. "Lady... evil... Cory... HELP!" We all look at each other then look at Shelby. "Take us to them." Adam says, getting very serious. Shelby nods and starts running back in the direction she came from. That's... odd... it looked like she was trying to hide a smile... and her eye color seems... off...

After a while of running we reach the weird castle-like place we were in when Jin... and run inside. Shelby leads us down corridors and we eventually run into the main room where that evil Galaxia lady is. Standing next to her are Seto, Brice, and Cory. They're all smiling creepily and something seems off about Cory too. Plus, I thought he was in trouble? He seems fine to me. Suddenly, all exits are blocked and Shelby walks over to stand next to Galaxia and smile creepily like the others. "Well, well, well, seems my brainwashing machine worked well!" We all got into battle stances and looked at them extremely confused. Adam looks betrayed, Jess looks distraught, Ross is shaking and has tears in his eyes, and pretty much everyone else is confused. Finally, it clicks.

I growl quietly then yell, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO SHELBY AND CORY?!" Galaxia laughs then answers, "who are Shelby and Cory? These," she gestures to Shelby, Cory, Seto, and Brice, "are my minions!" She laughs again. My eyes widen for a second then narrow in anger. My hands curl into fists and light on fire. "WHY DO YOU HATE US?! WE'VE DONE NOTHING TO YOU!" I scream at her and she chuckles darkly before responding, "I don't hate you, I want your powers. Just imagine all the things I could do if that power was mine! I could destroy my enemies easily! Create destruction wherever I go! People would bow down to me as their god! Do my bidding so they can keep their worthless lives! I had expected when Jin died his power would be given to me, but NOooOOoo! The stupid girl got it! Of course, now I'm the ruler of both life and death, so I guess it was worth it." She shrugs and we all back up a little bit.

"If she wants to take our power, she's going to have to kill us..." I hear Adam whisper to himself. I gulp as Seto and Brice start to cast a spell. There's no where to hide, no where to run. "You know what? I'll pity you. If you go willingly to the cells, I'll let you have an extra 12 hours before you die!" Galaxia said and smiled at us sweetly. I hate her so much. One by one we all get out of our battle stances and stare at our feet, eventually being led to the cells.

This is so humiliating... How are we going to get out of this one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sick and I feel awful!

I'm also bored and had nothing to do so I finally stopped procrastinating and wrote this chapter! :D

The next chapter is the last one before the end, and it's going to be kind of short.

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

I have a lot of awesome ideas for the sequel I think you'll like! Still working on a name though...

I'm going to try to post the final chapter on the 10th and get atleast the prologue and first chapter of the sequel posted by the 30th.

And Yes, I know Galaxia has generic villain goals. I couldn't come up with any other reason she'd attack the group so I decided to do a generic villain thingy. Sorry.