Chapter 2

"So...?" Nozomi tried to dig in as she leaned closer, eventually noticing the obvious Eli who was shaking out of jitter.

Maki sweat-dropped as she looked at Nozomi, "Uh... she just wants to buy the shirt." 

"Oh! Okay then! Please wait here while I get it for you." Nozomi bowed and left them and when she did, Maki raised her hand and gave Eli a hard wake-up slap, causing the blonde to yelp upon the impact.

Eli glared at her redheaded friend, "Hey, what gives?!" She whispered to her sharply.

"You were spacing out! How would you start a conversation with her?! And how would you even get her number?!" The red-haired whispered back.

"B-But, she's too beautiful! I couldn't say anything when she looked at me like that!" Eli retorted.

Maki sighed, "Man up will you?"

The blonde frowned, "Alright."

Nozomi went to the back where she could see Nico sitting up straight with enthusiasm.

"So, what happened?" Nico asked and Nozomi sighed, "She looked nervous, is there something wrong with my face? Do I look dirty?"

"What? No! You look great! And you did say she was on edge, then maybe you could have swept her off her feet! Lucky!" Nico said as she nudged her.

Hearing her say that made Nozomi's face turn red in embarrassment.

"I-Is that so? Do you think she likes me?" Nozomi whispered so low that only she and her friend could hear.

"I could tell!" 

"R-Really? That's a step! Ah! I-I have to get the shirt now. I'll be right right back." Nozomi took the blue shirt and turned to go back to Maki and Eli who were discussing something.

"Bring me the good news!" Nico waved before the purple-haired left.

"Here you go!" Nozomi chirped as she raised up the shirt and gave it to the blonde who gently took it with a smile, "T-Thank you." The blonde replied and Nozomi nodded.

"Anything else?"

"A-Ahh..." Eli rubbed her nape.

How should she say this...?

"W-Well, you see..." She meekly looked at Maki. The redhead rolled her eyes as she gently elbowed her side which made the blonde flinch and look back at Nozomi who blinked with curiosity.

"May I... know your name? Well, I liked the shirt and thought that I should get to know you so then I won't have any problem in looking for a specific shirt next time. I think you are the only one I can count on the most here." The blonde smiled shyly and Nozomi internally felt that she was about to explode but she remained still and calm.

And because of these overwhelming feelings, Nozomi puffed a laugh. She couldn't help it! Eli was too adorable!