Thank You...

"I'm rather surprised that the field is sooner turning into nothing but bermuda grasses..." Says Nozomi as she looked around the spacious field that has few flowers now and the tree has leaves falling from it.

Eli was hugging Nozomi from behind and has her chin rested on Nozomi's shoulder,"Fall season is coming after all.."

Nozomi felt that her legs suddenly gave in temporarily and the blonde quickly supported her,"Nozomi, are you okay?"

the purple-haired chuckled nervously,"I'm just tired." She looked at Eli with reassurance,"No need to worry."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure.." And Nozomi tried her best to make her legs sturdy again, she has so much worry on her face as she watched the field again.

'Not now...' She thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ehhhh? Seriously?" Maki asked Nico in shock. They were in a fast food chain and were talking about Nozomi.

Nico was sipping her drink and then began to speak again,"It seems that Nozomi didn't want to tell Eli in fear that she might leave her. Her disease..."

"But still, Nozomi still has to tell her..I have faith in Eli." Maki said seriously and the raven-haired sighed before responding,"I don't know...I'm just worried for the two of them..." "Nico, no matter what happens, we will support them, you know that." Maki grinned as she placed her hand on top of her lover's. Nico smiled and nodded at her,"You're right but it doesn't change the fact that I'm worried about the future."

Maki just smiled and leaned towards her, giving her a soft kiss on the other's forehead,"Let's see what happens.."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

"Yes yes, I want to cut ties with you." Lucia said seriously while a phone is on her ear. She was talking to Mr. Grul and they are currently having an argument.

"Why do you want to cut ties with us?"

"Because you are not worth the Ayase's shares. Now could you please go back to where you came from."

"Are you fucking serious? I helped you with small businesses!"

"And I didn't ask for your fucking help!"

"Wha--I'm warning you, Mrs. Lucia Ayase! My son needs this in his marriage with someone!"

"And that someone is Nozomi Toujou yes?"

"How did you know about that?"

"That woman is in a relationship with my daughter."