I Want To Be With You

~flashback after Nozomi received her mother's call about the engagement~

In a spacious field covered with healthy green bermuda grasses lies a gigantic tree at the middle of the field.

"Elicchi~" Nozomi chirped as she walked towards the blonde who was sitting below the tree. Today's windy but not that too windy,the wind is just right and a lot more romantic than yesterday.

The blonde looked up as the purple-haired approached her,she then smiled and stood up,looking down at her,"Hey.." Judging by the tone of her voice,she seems to be so soft towards the purple-haired.

"Sorry I was a little late." Nozomi giggled.

"No no,it's fine." The blonde smiled brighter,her heart began pounding so fast and loud,like it was gonna explode anytime now...

"So what song do you think we should sing together today?" Nozomi asked,her eyes were sparkling.

The blonde hummed and looked at the skies,"I thought of one though."

Nozomi blinked,"Really? What is it?" her turquoise eyes stared at Eli's blue ones.

Eli then suddenly and gently held Nozomi's waist and pulled her closer into an embrace,making the purple-haired's eyes widen.

"E-Elicchi!"

"I love you.." The blonde confessed and held her tighter.

Nozomi froze. She couldn't believe of what she just heard.

Eli just kept her hold on her,"I have loved you ever since..." Her voice was filled with so much love and gentleness like she was trying to soothe the angry Nozomi.

Nozomi's eyes softened,"Elicchi.." She then slowly embraced her back,"We can't..." And she could feel that sharp pain in her chest,it hurts that she wanted to cry.

The blonde looked down at her as she let go from the hug,"Why not?" Her chest began to feel such nervousness.

Nozomi then looked up at the blonde,"I'm getting married."

Eli's eyes widened,"....what?"

The purple-haired looked down sadly,"After I had a night over at your house, I received a call from my mother...I'm meeting this man whom I will marry.."

The blonde never knew what to react about this, she felt...pain and sadness and angry..

"Nozomi..."

"I-I'm sorry...I-I should probably go.." Nozomi then walked around the blonde.

"WAIT!" The blonde suddenly turned and held her hand, stopping the purple-haired in her tracks. Nozomi looked over her shoulder with a tear falling from the corner of her eye.

"Nozomi.." Eli smiled sadly,"I will still love you, I won't gonna let that man have you...I will do everything just to have you. No buts..I will still court you."

The purple-haired's eyes widened and they softened again with a smile,"Please..."

That word motivated Eli enough and she pulled the other close to a tight hug,"I promise.."

~End of flashback~

"Hoooh so you have already answered her feelings?" Nico asked Nozomi one day when they were back in the clothes shop. Nozomi was arranging clothes that hung around and then faced the raven-haired with a nod,"Yes." "Are you sure about this? You don't want to hurt her right?" Nico's eyes softened and Nozomi darted her eyes down with her hands clasped together,"I love her too you know." "But this is not gonna last for forever you know."