The Last Petal

As days passed by for Eli into taking care of Nozomi...

The purple-haired's condition worsen, she mostly doesn't have the appetite to eat now, she became thinner and she needed to use a wheelchair whenever she wants to have a walk, but Eli, as much as she wished that Nozomi wouldn't be like this, still strives for her wife and her child who is now a year old..

Until that day came....

~5 years later~

A soft and cool breeze played with everything inside a very wide field with a large tree at the center of the field. The field was being covered with different-colored flowers. One could easily feel relief once he is into this field that was popularly known as "Sanctuary Garden". A lot of people explore around here because of its simple beauty and spacious space. Below the tree lies a gravestone.

A certain blonde woman with baby blue eyes walked towards it and knelt down,gently placing a bouquet of flowers close to it,she seems to be very much calm and at the same time,emotionless. There was a glint of something in her eyes that cannot be explained. She has that soft smile as she stared down at the headstone. She began to speak,"Hey,it has been pretty much a long time huh?" She then sat beside the headstone and looked at the beautiful view in front of her,"Just as I thought.everything seems very beautiful. How have you been?" But she received no answer and she knows that,she let out a deep sigh as she just stared at nowhere,"I'm pretty sure you have been doing well..I wonder what you have been up to." The blonde then looked at the gravestone,"Do you still remember? That day when we first met? It was the most beautiful day of my life..I have been admiring you for so long that I wanted to approach you so bad but I couldn't find ways to do that.."

There was still no answer..

"As days pass by when I finally get to know you, I felt like I can do everything for you and I courted you..I loved you so much back then up until now.." The blonde smiled as she looked beside her before she caresses the headstone,"Nozomi...Thank you again for loving me...I will be joining you soon..." She then looked at the front,"Elno has grown up..." And after a few moments, a child with yellow hair and turquoise eyes came running towards her while waving happily,"She has a long life ahead of her.." Eli smiled.

Elno then giggled as she halted in front of Eli,"Papa! There's a beautiful group of flowers there! Let's go and see them!!" 

Eli chuckled,"Alright, sweetie. But say hi to your mother."

Elno looked at the gravestone happily,"Hi mom!! I hope you are doing alright up in the heaven! I have a lot of stories to tell you once we get back here!" 

Eli chuckled and pat her daughter's head before she stood up,"C'mon, let's go see the flowers~"

Elno cheered,"Yay!" She then rushed off and Eli followed.

An imaginary of Nozomi's form could be seen sitting beside her grave, though she cannot be seen by anyone, she smiled at the two before she closed her eyes, slowly disappearing.

~19 years later~

"Elno! All paperworks are done here!" Says a female to the Eli-alike but with turquoise eyes instead. Elno looked at the female with a gentle smile,"Alright, thank you, I will go to my parents' grave, you take care of things here, okay?"

"Roger that!"

Elno then left the building and went in her car, driving away towards Sanctuary Garden..

After reaching the destination, Elno then hopped off from the car while carrying two bouquet of flowers, she then walked towards the field where the large tree is. And below the tree lies two gravestones. The blonde placed herself in front of the gravestones and placed down the flowers on the small hill of ground in front of the headstones,"Mom...dad...I missed you.." She whispered with a smile and then stood up erectly before facing the scenery behind her, the field is beautiful as ever and the wind kept playing with her hair and clothes. 

She then looked up at the skies with a smile.

"Fate has been harsh to you both huh?"

In heaven..

Eli and Nozomi were watching Elno from the clouds with smiles on their faces. The purple-haired then placed her head on Eli's shoulder while the other wrapped her arm around the purple-haired's waist, leaned her head down on top of Nozomi's,"She is all grown up.." Nozomi commented.

"Yeah...and it will take some time for her to see you personally." Eli smiled gently.

Nozomi giggled.

"She has a long life ahead of her.."

~The End~

A/N:I teared up a bit while writing this to be honest ;-; anyway! how's it going? Good? Good! Bad? Relax for a while and listen to music! Hope you enjoyed this last chapter! See ya on the next fanfic!~