Sweet Dreams

Eli's POV

How many months has it been? Or more like...years? 2 years? God I have been trying to get Nozomi's YES for 2 years! I do wonder what I have gone wrong...it just...I'm so tensed up. Everyday, I would take her home just to see that she is safe home myself. And we had good communication with each other like there are no problems and sometimes we do get little fights over something but that didn't change the fact that I love her. I began to fall for her even more. And oh, I was walking towards Nozomi's house while thinking about this. Maki said that she will go to where Nico was and just have lunch with her. What time is it anyway?  And wow, just wow, Maki and Nico were getting along each day but they argue...a lot..

The blonde then looked at her wrist watched that reads 12:30 pm and she gasped a bit.

Oh god! I have to hurry! Nozomi must have been waiting for me!

And she did hurry up towards the purple-haired's house and she could see the other, waiting at her small and simple porch with her arms crossed and a pouty face. The blonde then walked closer to her while panting slightly,"S-Sorry I'm late, did I make you wait for too long?"

Nozomi rolled her eyes,"You made me wait for about 30 minutes. But that's fine. Just make it up to me by treating me to lunch!~" She then walked pass by the blonde with a gentle smile and that just made Eli blink in curiosity before she quickly followed her,"Hey, so...where do you wanna eat? Restaurant? Or.."

"I think I will go to a restaurant that you were talking about the other day, you have been pestering me about it." The purple-haired giggled,"You were so cute that time." Eli blushed and then placed a hand on her nape,"Well...you see...the meals there are very delicious that even you would love it!" She replied while chuckling proudly. "Huh, I see, alright then, better prove that to me." Nozomi challenged and Eli nodded,"Sure thing."

And to think that this day weren't like any ordinary days that we had. More like it became more special. It is the day and month of when we first met so I had to make this very special for her..even though there is no 'us' yet. So yeah, let's just call this an unofficial anniversary. And strangely enough, I haven't met her parents just yet and was hoping that I would get to meet them pretty soon and have myself introduced in front of them just to get their good side. I will ask Nozomi about that later. The blonde thought as she took a seat on a vacant table with Nozomi sitting across her and then a waiter went towards them and gave them the menu.

"Ahh, if it isn't Eli Ayase from the famous rich family! How have you been?" And the waiter seems to have very good French accent as he talked with the blonde who just smiled,"I have been doing great and thank you very much, I will take the usual please." The waiter nodded and then listed it down in his little notebook while repeating it,"The Ayase's Dish which contains of fully-cooked beef steak, fully-cooked ham, a vegetable salad and a chocolate parfait. Coming right up." The waiter then looked at Nozomi then turned back to the blonde,"Is she your girlfriend?"

Eli blushed and chuckled,"Soon to be girlfriend actually." Nozomi blushed furiously at that and the waiter chuckled,"Ahhh, young love. I do hope that you two will get married one day! I'm expecting to be an uncle!~ So what are your orders, Mrs. Ayase?" He looked at Nozomi with a teasing smile and the purple-haired blushed further because of the nickname as she looked back at the menu,"Well...I think I will also try Ayase's Dish, please."