Together, Nozomi...Together...Forever...

"Daaaah!!!" The baby cried out and could be heard throughout the mansion, then it followed with a loud thud and everyone flinched at the sudden noise and looked at the staircase that leads upstairs.

"Guess Eli was being wrestled by her kid again.." Maki chuckled and Nico and Nozomi giggled.

"It has always been like that for the past few weeks." Nozomi responded and the redhead turned to her,"Hooh..she got your nose though, Nozomi." "And she got Eli's hair color and your eye color." Nico added and Nozomi giggled,"And she got Eli's face shape, kinda made me surprise that she looked a lot like Eli like they are twins instead." Nozomi giggled,"But again, you just said that she has my nose, don't forget that she has my smile. Eli was also surprised that Elno looks exactly like her."

"Yeah, so when are you gonna tell her?" Nico asked and Nozomi stopped, looking down sadly, she gently clasped her hands,"I...don't know, I might tell her tomorrow.."

Maki's eyes softened,"Nozomi, you can't hide that forever you know..."

"I know but...I'm just scared.." Nozomi then covered her face with her hands and Nico moved beside her, giving her a hug,"Don't worry, we are here for you.." "If there's anything we can do for you then we will do it, just say it." Maki added and the purple-haired rose her head up,"Then will you promise something?"

The duo nodded.

"Please help Eli take care of Elno.." Nozomi smiled sadly and the duo just nodded with a smile.

"No problem." Maki grinned.

"You can count on us!" Nico put a thumbs up.

And after a moment, Eli then walked down with Elno in her arms, drinking her bottle of milk, Eli's hair was slightly messy due to Elno's maneuvers to her,"Ah! Hey Maki and Nico!" She then walked towards them and the said two looked at her,"Hey."

"Awwww, is Elno being bad to papa again?" Nozomi giggled as she gently took the baby from her father and cradled her. The baby just looked up at her mother and it just made Nozomi giggled because of her cuteness.

"Uwaaaa, she really looked like Eli!~" Nico giggled and Eli chuckled,"I was shocked about that though."

"I wonder what people will think once she grows up?" Maki wondered with a teasing smile and Eli pouted,"Heeeey."

"Probably be shocked because they get to see the Eli look-alike and they will just be like: You are Eli Ayase's child?! You look like her twin!" Nozomi laughed and Eli turned to her with a pout,"Stop it!"

"Well, it's true, anyway, why don't we all go out this Sunday? There's a new amusement park just nearby and we thought that Elno might enjoy it there." Maki stated and the couple blinked as they looked at each other.

"Well, sure thing!" Eli grinned,"I don't have much work to do anyways so I'm probably free at that day."