Her Dark Secret

Nozomi Toujou...my name means hope...but...there is no hope for me..

None until I met her...

I never had a good life when I was kid..I was always bullied...

Nozomi was cuddled closer to the blonde on the bed. But it seems that the purple-haired was longing for more warmth so she scooted closer and the blonde couldn't help but open her eyes and look down at her before she smiled softly and then put the blanket over them before she wrapped her arm around Nozomi and pulled her closer, the purple-haired then calmed down and continued sleeping but inside her head...

Are flashbacks..bad ones..

~flashback~

"I'm Nozomi Toujou! Nice to meet you!" A young Nozomi cheerfully introduced herself in front of the class who were staring at her emotionlessly and that just made Nozomi feel uneasy but the teacher then told her to sit on her respective seat and the she did so...

And after class...

"Say aren't you gonna approach her?" Whispered one girl to her friend and they were rather far from where Nozomi was sitting. "Ehhh? I was about to give her a gift!"

But then another girl stepped in the middle of the conversation,"Did you know that Nozomi is the daughter of a druglord?"

"Ehh? Seriously?! Then she is dangerous!" Says one classmate.

"My mama said that I should stay away from dangerous people." Said the friend.

Nozomi's eyes softened while reading a book sadly. No..you are wrong, I'm not scary!

Back in my childhood days, I was always being bullied because I'm a daughter of a druglord. They stayed away from me and make fun of me, which is why I don't have any friends..up until high school...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A teenage Nozomi yelped when her back hit a wall and then three girls surrounded her with a smirk before they started beating her up.

"Take that you druglord!" Shouted one female as she keeps hitting Nozomi with her bag hard. Nozomi kept yelping as she used her arms to protect her head while being curled up. "People like you belong to jail!" Says another female while she hits her with a thick stick. "And people like you don't belong here!" The third girl said as she hits Nozomi with a bat. The purple-haired endured them all with her eyes closed tightly. And after a while, the three girls had enough and then left while panting, leaving the injured Nozomi. But the purple-haired then uncovered her head and then looked at what's in front of her which are plants...She then groggily stood up and slowly took her bag up and her things, arranging them inside the bag.

People couldn't just look at me as a normal person...nor a harmless person...Not only that but they also treat me as a sex object...

An 18-year-old Nozomi was walking home from school, she was passing by the dark alleyways where her path home was. And behind her is a man following her.

"Aah!!" Nozomi yelped when her back hit a post and then her hands were being held down by the man who was smirking down at her, the purple-haired's eyes widened as she struggled really hard but she just couldn't free herself,"Help!!"

"No one is going to help you!" The man then slapped her hard and it made Nozomi yelp in pain while her face was turned to the right because of the impact,"Now sit tight and do a favor for me!" "N-No!"

Then a sound of a small and quiet gunfire could be heard ad it made the man stop, then he fell on his knees and then fell on the ground, lifeless. Behind him is a certain blonde whose gun's mouth aimed at the man's head a while ago and its mouth was still sizzling even though it is equipped with a silencer. The savior is a woman and she walked towards Nozomi,"Are you okay, miss?" The purple-haired looked up at her and then her eyes started tearing up before she suddenly tackled the other girl before letting out a cry. The blonde woman stumbled back a bit but regained her balance and then smiled at her before she wrapped her arms around Nozomi,"There there."

I feel protected when I met her...but even at home, I'm still facing dangers..

"You are useless!" Nozomi's mom shouted at her as she kept beating her up in the living room while her father watched,"Idiot!!" Nozomi just kept yelping as she covered her head with her arms to protect herself.

I was almost being raped by my father but she saved me...

Nozomi was sleeping on her bed and then a door slowly opened, after that, a series of footsteps could be heard silently and the purple-haired started waking up, she was about to sit up when a large hand covered her mouth and the next thing she knew is that she was pinned down on the bed, she then tried to struggle hard and looked up, of what she saw made her eyes widened. It is her father. Her father was smirking,"Be a good girl now." He then started to unzip his pants and the purple-haired continued struggling.

Another small and silent gunshot could be heard and her father was stopped before he then fell on Nozomi, the purple-haired gasped and quickly pushed him away before she turned around and saw the same blonde woman from before.

She became my knight in shining armour...I wonder who is she? And up to the present, when I saw Eli, I thought that she looked familiar because I kinda remembered what that woman looked like...she has blonde hair and baby blue eyes...

~End of Flashback~

Nozomi kept sleeping peacefully as Eli watched her with a smile,"Nozomi Toujou.." She whispered as she gently caressed her cheek,"I love you..." She then leaned down and then planted a soft kiss on her forehead,"I promised to myself that I will protect you...ever since that day..."

"Ever since I met you back at highschool..you were so full of injuries that I had to bring you to the nurse's office. You were so fragile..And when I found out that those three girls did that to you, I immediately asked the principal about it and had them expelled. It is to protect you." She kept whispering.

"Don't you remember...?"

A/N:Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if it was too dark! ><

NEXT CHAPTER RELEASE: December 14