Don't Leave Me!

It has been a few weeks since then...

Eli kept herself up in adjusting herself for Nozomi when it comes to courting her. All those small arguments...all those tears...all those unofficial jealousy..

It may pain the blonde a bit but she endured everything..

But could she even endure something that will happen soon?

It was Saturday, 7:30 in the morning, and Nozomi hasn't been able to keep in touch with the blonde, but they do send voice messages of them singing just to keep each other's company. Nozomi liked Eli's voice so much that she had the voice messages saved in her phone, not deleting them. Same goes to the blonde.

Nozomi was forbidden to go outside for a while now because her mother was preparing her for the man's approach to their house. That is today and she has stopped her communication with Eli last Monday because of that. She doesn't want to trouble her for now, but she was afraid that the blonde might suddenly barge in and make her mother angry. Little did she know that the blonde might be somewhere right now, planning a visit for her.

After a little longer, a doorbell rang and it interrupted Nozomi's mother from the kitchen, she then quickly went to the door and opened it,"Ahh! Welcome to our humble home! Please do come in, Mr. Grul!" She quickly stepped aside and let the visitors come in who were two tall men. One is in his late 40's while the other one seems to be at his early 20's. They then entered and then sat on the sofa bed. The younger one looks pretty much handsome, with messy brownish hair and pure white skin tone, has light brown eyes and a well-toned body. "Let me call my daughter upstairs." The mother bowed before she hurriedly walked upstairs and paused in front of Nozomi's closed door of her room,"Nozomi! They are here! Come out now and introduce yourself!" Nozomi was facing a mirror for full body, she was wearing a simple baby blue shirt with little flowers as their designs and a skirt with thick yet soft yellow fabric, she has this saddened face, she misses Eli so much that she just wanted to run out of this house and rush to where she was and kiss her on the lips. She blushed at the thought and then replied to her mother,"I'm coming!" She then twirled around and gently smiled, revealing her undeniable and notable beauty. 

I wonder how Eli would react if she saw me wearing like this? She thought before she walked towards her door and gently opened it, leaving her room. She walked downstairs and saw the visitors,"Good day." She politely bowed and stood erectly again before she moved to a sofa bed across them and sat there with her mother beside her. "This is Nozomi Toujou! She is very kind and a very gentle woman! She does almost all the house chores here!"

The old man then eyed the purple-haired carefully,"Hmm, a fine lady she is indeed. She is suited for my son! I'm sure they will have beautiful children!"

'Not with him though.' Nozomi thought as Eli's face came into her mind.

"Of course!~"

"And this is my son! Harold Grul!" The old man then gently placed a palm on his son's shoulder who smirked at Nozomi flirtatiously. The purple-haired somewhat feel uncomfortable and doesn't get flattered at all. Only Eli can make her have butterflies in her stomach. The purple-haired simply nodded with a smile,"It is nice meeting you, Harold." "Pleasure's all mine, sweetheart." Harold winked and it didn't have little effect on Nozomi at all.