Don't Let Go, Okay?

"Congratulations to you, Eli!!!" Maki embraced her friend tightly.

They were all inside the Ayase Mansion and they were all having a good time since The Grul Family and Nozomi's mom were being brought behind bars.

And what's wonderful is that they found out that Nozomi is pregnant with Eli's child.

"Congratulations!!!" Nico embraced Nozomi gently.

Lucia and Randolfo just watched them with smiles on their faces.

"Hey Eli." Randolfo called his daughter and the blonde turned to her father,"Yes dad?"

"Take care of her alright? I raised you so well." Randolfo said and Eli nodded with a smile before she wrapped her arm around Nozomi's waist. The purple-haired looked up at her and purred while burying her face on Eli's chest,  there is already a baby bump on Nozomi's stomach but it is not really visible.

"Hey Nico, I want to make a baby later." Maki said as she gently places her hand on Nozomi's bump and rubs it softly with a smile. Nico blushed furiously and looked away,"D-Don't say it so casually in here!" Maki chuckled as she moved towards the raven-haired and hugged her from behind,"Then let's discuss it later in our house?" Nico blushed even more and pouted,"...fine..."

Eli and Nozomi just chuckled at the duo and looked at each other romantically. "I guess the only thing missing is.." Nozomi nodded,"Wedding.."

"Let's plan it right here! Right now then!" Randolfo grinned and Lucia giggled,"You are right about that honey!" 

"Well, you heard mom and dad." Eli chuckled nervously.

"They sure are lively about it." 

~3 weeks later~

"Moom and daaad!! I'm home!!!" Alisa, Eli's sister sprung up from the main door while dragging her luggage bag inside, she almost looked like Eli in a way since she is now in her teenage years, 17 actually is her age. Randolfo and Lucia quickly ran towards her and group hugged her,"Alisa!!" Lucia chuckled and then looked at her,"How's America?" "Oh it was fine! Am'I right on time to be the bridesmaid?" "Oh of course! I reserved that for you!" Alisa giggled at her mother's answer,"So where's big sister?" "Oh she's upstairs with her future wife." Randolfo winked,"Better not disturb them yet."

"Ohhh I have heard her future wife is very beautiful!" Alisa giggled.

"Oh she is! And very kind too! Now why don't you go upstairs and unpack?"

"Right on it!" Alisa energetically then let go of her parents and went upstairs.

~In Eli's and Nozomi's room~

"I'm so happy.." Nozomi sighed deeply as she has her head placed on Eli's shoulder while the blonde's arm was around her shoulder.

Eli kissed the side of the purple-haired's head and placed her forehead on the part to where she kissed it,"Yeah...and we even have a child coming."

"I'm pretty excited though." Nozomi giggled,"What would you like to name our child?"

Eli hummed as she darted her eyes up to think,"Hmmm...I haven't gotten an idea, what about you?"

Nozomi hummed also,"I was thinking to name her...Elno?"

"Elno? Ohh Eli and Nozomi?" Eli chuckled. Nozomi pouted,"It is actually a good name you know."

"I know that honey. Hmmm...I got an idea, I want to name her...Hazel? Or Wilhelm. I just like the sound of it and oh, Noel seems nice too!" 

"Isn't that a boy's name?" Nozomi raised an eyebrow and Eli rolled her eyes,"Well there are children out there who got their names the opposite from their gender right?"

"I still vote for Elno." Nozomi giggled.

"Well we still have to figure her gender." Eli chuckled.

~3 months later~

"Congratulations to the newly wed couples!!!" Randolfo cheered loudly and an abundant amount of flower petals showered the two. Eli and Nozomi looked up while smiling before they looked at each other and shared another passionate kiss. Their lips seperated and Nozomi then threw the bouquet of flowers over her head.

Nico caught the bouquet and Maki grinned as everyone turned their attention to the raven-haired who blushed furiously.

"Looks like my best man and Nozomi's one of her bridesmaids will get married next!" Eli chuckled and Maki wrapped an arm around Nico's shoulder,"You bet!"

~6 months later~

"Here she is! Your healthy baby girl!" The doctor happily and gently raised the crying baby up. Nozomi and Eli's smiles widened once they saw the baby. The doctor then placed the child in the purple-haired's arms. 

"So what name do you want?" Eli smiled.

"I still remember that, Elicchi~ I will name her Elno." Nozomi giggled.

"Alright alright, I will let you name her and alright, we will go with Elno." Eli leaned forward and nuzzled her wife's cheek.

The tired Nozomi then nuzzled back and slowly closed her eyes to rest,"I'm going to go rest for a bit.."

"Alright..take your time, I will take care of the baby." Eli smiled.

As the purple-haired closed her eyes completely.

'Elicchi...I think I'm ready...I have the satisfaction that I want..'

'Thank you so much...for finding me..and meeting me since that day...'

A/N:Annnd here it is! Hope you like this new chapter! It is ending soon!

NEXT CHAPTER RELEASE: December 28