Prologue

"Yuuri!~"

"Oooh, Yuuri-kun~".

No answer...

"Yuuri?" With her shiny (h/c) slick back into a ponytail, the eight-year-old girl looked around the skating rink for her plump, glasses-wearing best friend. After a while of searching, she then spotted a certain brunette ten years older than her. 

"O-oi Yu-san, where's Yuuri?" She whispered loudly, trying not to get anyone else's attention. Yuko turned around to find (y/n) shuffling out of the rink heading towards her, and let out a warm smile, "I'm sorry, (y/n) I'm not sure where he is either..."

The more petite girl frowned, slumped forward, and sighed. "Oh well, thanks, Yu-san. Will yooou watch me skate then??" (Y/n) started to drag the much taller girl to the ice as she agreed and stood over the railing...

Little did they know the big piggy known as Katsuki Yuuri wasn't far, as he was just across the rink with Takeshi talking about their future and dreams.

"Say, do you think Yuko and I will make a good couple in the future?" The spiked-haired boy leaned back with his arms behind his head.

"Wh-what did you just say?? Yuko, and you?!" The other much fatter boy was shocked. Hearing his rink-mate talk about his "crush."

"Hmmm? Is something wrong? I think Yuko's cute; why'd you think I try to steal her attention off you?"

"That's why you pushed me over when I showed her I could semi-glide when we were kids?" Yuuri's eyebrow twitched with anger, remembering how the much bigger boy knocked him over. Takeshi nodded and let out a chuckle but stopped and grabbed the other boy's wrist, rushing over to the rink.

"What a-are you doing, T-takesh-"

"It's (Y/n)!! She's skating, shut up and watch!!" Takeshi and Yuuri hid behind the rink with their tiny little head poking up from the other side.

As the music started, (y/n) was posed familiarly, resembling pretty close to Victor Nikiforov, or as Yuuri and (y/n) would call him a 'skating god' from time to time. He was both our idol, and oh, how we both admired him.

"No way! She's skating to Victor's free skate from his Junior World Championships circuit!" Takeshi gazed at her in awe.

So did the little piggy Yuuri, as he's never seen (y/n) look this relaxed and peaceful. He glanced at her as a strain of her (h/c) hair fell perfectly from her (h/l) haired ponytail. She opened her sterling (e/c) as she began to move with grace and compassion. 'She's pretty like this,' he shook his head in disagreement. "I shouldn't be thinking like this... she's eight, and I'm 16... that's not okay.." Yuuri whispered to himself.

Of course, her jumps weren't all there as she landed one perfect double axel that she had been working on with Yuko.

"Wow... she's.." Takeshi's words drifted as Yuuri blushed and was about to continue his words until a feminine voice interrupted his.

"Amazing? I know she wants to be like Victor. (Y/n) has been working hard, maybe a little too hard, but it's good to see it's paying off.." Yuko added, walking to the boys, not taking her eyes off the younger girl skating her heart out.

"She's amazing.." That's all the trio could say in unison while watching little (y/n) skate. They soon realized other people were watching her too and cleared the rink so that she'd have the spotlight to herself.