Chapter 28: Victor Nikiforov

Victors POV

"Victor..."

My breath hitched, 'Me? She wants me?'

I looked around at the guys, each one had facade of being happy for me; but behind it was this deadly glare hoping something bad happen to me. I blinked, before returning to the girl. 'What am I supposed to do now?'

My heart feels like I just ran a marathon without stopping, I wanna hug her, but should I?

"(Y/n)?" I call out. She smiles.

She takes a step and did I, then another step, then another, and another. Each one became faster than the next and before I knew it I kneeled down and had her in my arms. The one thing I wanted besides the good medal was for her to be here now.

"We'll see you guys down stairs..." Otabek said, I could hear the sorrow in his voice. Yuuri just smiled as a single tear flowed from his eye. They disappeared.

"Our age gap though?" I pulled her away and stared her in the eyes, the way they shined, is this how she looks at things when she's in love?

" Jay Z and Beyoncé... that's all I've got to say, " she giggled. "They're 11 years apart, Yes?"

She nodded, standing up I fix her hair. "I can't wait to work with you... (y/n)" I smiled before kissing her forehead. "I can't wait either~" she chimed was we headed downstairs hand-in-hand.
.
________

Yn POV

There was a weird faint ringing sound in my head, but it later went away as I stepped into the banquet

"Victor!!!!" Mila practically tackled the man on sight, it took Sala, Otabek, Chris, Leo, and I to pull the red head off.

"What's gotten into you!" Leo questioned raising a brow.

"These two are together!" She yelled getting the other mans attention, "You didn't tell me!" Leo raged almost attacked Victor.

"Oops..." we say in unison as the group joined. "We wish you two the best of luck," Yuuri smiled. He genuinely meant it, I thought he'd be crying right now.

His and Chris's cheek were faint pink, I'm guessing from drinking.

"Yurio, let's dance again!~" Yuuri grabbed the boys hand and began giving him a strip tease.

"You idiotic moron! Get OFF OF ME! Victor HELP!!" The boy cried out.

Soon Chris, Yuuri, and Victor were all giving him a tease. Mila, Sala, and I couldn't help but laugh and take secret pictures of them. How could you not?!

_______

3 years later

Yn POV

"Your 4x Women's Grand Prix Champion, (Y/n) (l/n)!!"

I skate onto the spot light with Mila and Sala by my side, nothing's changed.

Skating off the ice I jump onto Victor, our relationship was put out to the public. I lost some fans and gain some fans. But that didn't matter to me as long as we were happy.

Yuuri and I moved out to Russia since Yuri won Victor back but I won him as my coach until I quit. We all live under the same room and it's quiet hard but it can be fun sometimes.

Yuri and I became closer friends but nothing more, he's found another girl but he doesn't like her as much, which is a lie in my opinion.

My Yuuri finally won the Grand Prix last year and this year after losing to Yurio the other years.

I can say that life's great right now!

"Hey (y/n)! What are you going to do with all of this?" Victor pointed to the bag of goodies that were thrown onto the ice.

"Take it home duh!" I smile before kissing his cheek.

"Gross..." Yurio fake gags as his 'girlfriend' gives him a dirty look. "Why don't we do cute things like that?" She pouts.

"Because, I don't like you.."

"Ahaha you're funny Yurio!<3 ~"

"Stop that!"

"Stop what, this?~"

His girlfriend cuddles up next to him as he runs away, "Quit playing hard to get Yurio!" She chases him down leaving Yuuri, Victor and I alone.

We take our leave and head to the hotel, I head to my room and find a life sized a basket of my favorite candy on my couch, I walk over and notice a note.

"Victor..." I chime as I read the note attached to the dog;

(Y/n), 2 years ago, a week from now you made me experience something I've been missing out on. That was love, happy early anniversary!"
~Vic

I read the note over about 5 times before choosing down on the candy. "I'm so spoiled by him!" I giggle before turning on my t.v...

"1...2..3.."

Boom!

"Can I help you Victor?" I say side glancing the man squeezing the life out of his present.

"How did you get a life sized stuffed Makkachin?!"

"Wasn't hard I just measured the dog, took a picture of it and bam! Makkachin doll!" I smile standing up to give him a hug.

He returns it with a tighter one squeezing both the stuffed animal and me, "Vic, can't breathe!"

"Sorry!" He quickly release me as he turned to leave with a smile on his face. "Wait!" I say pulling his sleeve.

"What is it (y/n)?" He raises his brow as my cheeks burn, I let go of his sleeve and fiddle with my hair. "Ah well..."

I paused pouting a bit now, "Um, I'm 18 now.. Kind of an adult now..." my cheeks heating up even faster.

"Yes I know (y/n), so what about that?" His voice full of curiously.

"Close your eyes!" I tie a shirt around his head and make sure he can't see. "I didn't know you were into this... " Victor jokes.

I flick his head, "Not happening.."

For a moment I stare at his lips, and ask myself if I should do it or not...

"(Y/n)? Are you still ther-!"

I cut him off and press my lips against his, '1-2-3-4-5!'

Giving him my first kiss I let go and untie the shirt around his eyes, he's not moving. His cheeks are now as red as a tomato, "Ah, I see.. okay.."

He leaves clenching the dog tightly to his chest, "She kissed me Makkachin... Did you see that?" He'd say to himself walking down the hallway to his room.

I was happy I choose him....

___________________________
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤