Chapter 1: Junior Grand Prix

(Y/n)s POV

The day before the Men's Grand Prix Final, they decided to have the Juniors go first and knowing me, I'd be nervous as hell. I sighed and flopped on my bed, "Why couldn't Yu-san be the same age as me? She'd be having a blast and dragging me around..."

Knock knock

"(Y/n) are you packed up and ready to skate?" A deep masculine voice sounding muffled came from the door.

"I'm ready, Celestino, this isn't my first rodeo, but it will be my last..." I take a moment to pause and think about how I'm 15 and how this is my last time here at the Juniors division. Sitting up on my bed and heading toward my hotel door, slowly opening it with tears in my eyes, I look up and meet the eyes of a man with his hair tied up in a ponytail, just like mine. Celestino bent down to embrace me in a warm hug; as he did, I got a big whiff of a coffee fragrant, which I loved so much.

'I hope he doesn't tell Yuuri I was crying. He'd rush to my room in a heartbeat, and he's going through too much right now.' I let go of the hug as my coach wipes my tears, giving me an assuring smile.

"Ah, my dear (y/n), you will do fine. You got this far, and you've won it two times already! Let's finish with a bang, kiddo!" A playful punch landed on my right arm. I giggled, sniffling while nodding my head before whispering, "yes."

Before leaving the room, I grabbed my 'Team Japan' warm-up jacket and headed out.

~~ time skippu desu~~

"Miss (y/n), you're on in 10. Please get ready!" The guy director peeked through the black curtains and showed a thumbs-up before popping back out.

I nodded before striping to my skate suit, 'Time to go out with a big bang!'

Yuri Plisetskey's POV

The beautiful Japanese Fairy was there (y/n), known for her good looks and light feet... She was a prodigy rising over me as her name was far more well known than mine.

'She's wasn't all that good the last time I saw her, yet she steals the heart of many people...Maybe her looks?'  upon closer inspection, she was somewhat pretty. Her (h/c) hair was in a neat little bun on top of her head, and those twinkling (e/c) stars complemented the snowy white dress that fit the curve of her body, although she was flat-chested, I'll make her an exception...

'Pretty, absolutely breathe taking..'

She headed out onto the rink with all eyes on her, including mine. I came out behind her but stopped at the rink entrance only to watch.

'...Wait, that's Victor's pose from his last Junior Grand Prix Final circuit; Where is he?  Is he watching this!?' I look around frantically, looking for my rink mate. And sure enough, he was. To my surprise, he was watching intently as if (y/n) had something he wanted.

'Tch, She's not all that good last time she tried this circuit; she couldn't get over a 60 average.' But that was four years ago at the China Cup.

Her movement was as relaxed as if she didn't have a care at all; the emotion that (y/n) brought into her routine was immensely outrageous! She nailed her jumps perfectly without hesitation.

"(Y/n) (L/n) has scored a total of 205.19 and still holding the 1st place spot!"

~after awards~