Day 4: Difference

Y/n's POV

"Happy happy happy!" I squealed grabbing the tub of green tea ice cream out of the freezer and plopping onto my bed turning on the tv.

Victor and Yuuri moved me to another room because I was 'snoring too loud'. I only snore when I stressed."It's not my fault, you guys are putting this pressure on me!" I shove a spoonful of the creamy treat into my mouth.

My phone goes off as I set aside my tub and look at the phone.

"A message from Otabek?"

Opening the message I see the text, "Go look outside the door?..." I glance at the door before slowly getting up and opening it,

"Otabek?...Ah!" On the floor I spot a red box with a gold bow on the top, tied to it was note:

'Wear these at the banquet'
~Otababe

I open the box, revealing tiny silver hoop earrings with tiny diamonds in them. The glistened in light reflecting a bright shine.

"Wow..." I whispered while walking back into my room. I set them down next to the other gifts I was sent from the other boys. The dress Yuri bought me, the neckless from JJ, the ring from Yuuri and Victor, a black jacket from Chris, and now these earring from Otabek.

"Two more days, two more days..." I rest my head in my palms... "I can't choose.."

"WE CAN HELP!!" Sala and Mila burst through my door jumping onto my bed.

"How.. What... Wait... HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN HERE?! You guys don't have my other key. " I held up the key to my room, "Victor and Yuuri do.."

"We told the hot attendant that it was important and we needed to here~" the steamy red head snuggled against me. "That or we might have just found your key laying around!" The Italian girl giggled flashing my room key with my name on it in her hand.

"Get out.."

"Rude!" The trouble some whined hugging each other...

"So... you're having trouble choosing a guy?" Mila laid off Sala with a serious look in her eyes. "Mhm. They're all so sweet and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings! I just want the normal friendship we had before.."

"Too late now!" Sala laughed looking at all the gifts, her eyes fixed to the nude pink dress that Yuri had bought me. She picked it up and placed it against herself. "My my, since when did you show this much skin?~" she smirked.

"The attendant thought I should wear it... to the banquet.." I sighed, Mika raced to the dress with wide eyes, "Oh my god! This is SO cute! But it's sexy at the same time... Have any of the guys seen you wear it?~" she also smirked.

"No, Yuri bought me it but never saw me wear it..."

"YOU'RE WEARING IT!" the girls barked tossing it at my face. They continued to scavenge the other gifts, "Geez they gave you a whole outfit.. what are they? Sugar daddies?"

"If they are I'm not ready to return any 'sugar'. And I knooow, but I don't have any sh-"

"Shoes?!" Sala pull out a pair of matching heels, "They were too small for me, Mickey got the wrong size so I never wore them... I thought I'd give them to you!~" she ripped my slippers off ignoring my cut up feet and slid the heels on. Mila offered me her hand to stand and I took it.