Chapter 24: Day 1

(A/N- this video shows the competitive sides for them I'd just like to add it in here so please watch first)

Victor & Yuri

Y/n's POV

"Get up, (y/n)~ Today is my day with you!~" Vic cooed into my ear, I waved my hand giving him a soft smack on the cheek; "I'm up Victor, I'm up!" I whine. Sitting up with my eyes still closed, the lovely smell of (coffee/tea) makes me open them. "Here, come out onto the porch with me," he hands me a cup full of my favorite drink as I follow him to the outside I give him a surprised look, " How'd you kn-"

"As much as you run around at competitions, as your coach it's my job to know what you like..." Vic interrupted winking at me sitting down in his chair as I sat in mine. It was nice out, a little cold but it was tolerable. I glanced at him once more, "That, and Yuuri told me..." he answered, I returned an awkward giggle, figured, stopping the giggle the room felt empty, looking around the room I noticed Yuuri was gone, "Speaking of the devil, where is he?" I sipped my drink, just my luck it was still hot. The burning liquid drooled down my mouth as I huffed, "Buring, it's burning!"

I heard a chuckle as the napkin rubbed against my chin, "As I said, Yuuri left to go hang out with the others." looking at Victor I never noticed how beautiful his eyes were. He backed away and looked at the sun, "Pretty isn't it?" He sipped his drink, I looked also to the sky, the sun was rising, "Yeah it is..." I smiled, "Our bet, I think we should hold it off.."

"What bet?~" Victor chimed cluelessly.

"You seriously don't remember!?" I pinch my temples in irritation.

I explained the bet we set back at the beginning of the season, and since I won he stayed my coach. "But given the 'situation,' I think we should wait until I choose and see how things go..." Vic gave me a slight frown, "I see your point clearly, and I understand." His frown now fading, replaces it with a forced smile...

______

Victors POV

I planned today out perfectly, I looked at my phone, It was 9 am right now, and Yuri got her at 1... Just the thought of giving her away makes me uneasy, "What with that look?" (Y/n) frowns, "Nothing! Say, let's get ready and go look around the plaza!" I snatch the drink out of her hands and drag her into the room so she can change. Waiting, I begin to text the guys.

_______

My Children

~Victor has changed the chat name to: My Children~

Yuri

Who let Victor change the name?
It's pretty stupid.
Like that piggie.

Yuuri

You spelled Piggy wrong...

Yuri

Shut up pork cutlet bowel! It was auto-correct!

Victor

Autocorrect is supposed to fix things Yuri^^'

And it looks like (y/n) and I are hitting things off :)

Chris