Day 5 pt 1: A Night To Remember

(A/N- your dress(: )

Yn's POV

After slipping on the dress I began to feel uncomfortable, it was as if I had nothing on. Glancing at the mirror I felt uneasy, looking at every front angle I was satisfied until I turned around, "Oh lord..."

My butt completely pops out of the dress as if it were a giant pimple on my back, "I can't wear this! I can't WEAR this!!"

I heard a knock on the door and a sudden click noise that only goes off when unlocked, " (y/n)?-!" Milas face becomes a darken red, way darker than her hair, Sala looks at me and drops her make up bag.

"Did your butt get bigger?! Who are you, Kim K?!" The Italian smacked my behind watching it jiggle. "Did you see that?!" Mila poked it causing small jiggles.

My cheeks now ready to explode any minute, I sit down really fast. "Don't touch my butt!" I puff crossing my arms, creating a more defined valley in my chest.

"You have itty bitty titties now too?!" They squealed, I smacked their hands, "Dont touch!~"

"Ouch fine then," Sala grabbed her make up and began doing her magic. Mila began curling my hair giving me beach waves.

"Have you figured out the song yet?" Mila smiled, "I think I have... " I nervously smile as Sala stops what she's doing, "Answer by Luka?" She smiles before continuing on.

"How'd you know?" My face shocked by her reply, " It matches you~ ah annnnd Done!~" Sala finished by applying setting spray as I put on the earrings Otabek gave me, the ring Yuri and Vic gave me, and the neckless JJ gave me.

"And I'm done with your hair!~" Mila sprayed a bit more hair spray to secure the curls as stepped back. I slipped on the heels and turned to face them. "How do I look?~" I wink allowing myself to be happy with how I look for once.

"You're 15 looking 20, get what I'm saying?" Mila laughs turning me around so I can see myself in the mirror. My lips glossed, my highlight was blinding, the wing-linger and mascara made my (e/c) eyes pop, and my (h/c) hairs now curled to perfection.

Looking into the mirror I didn't recognize myself, I touched the mirror then my face, "Wow... that's me.. she's me... I'm here... What?!" I tugged down on the dress, "It feels really short.." my cheeks now flushed.

"It's cause of your big booty Judy!~" Sala giggled.

"Ready to choose your man?" They both opened the door to leave as I walked through, "Sure, you can say so.."

_____

In the car now the boys weren't in the car, " Hey, where's the trouble makers at?" I pointed to the empty seats as Sala finished her champagne, "They're already there~"

I nod my head, "Oh, okay... "

We stop as the door opens for us, the older girls rush out in order to spot the hot guys first. I was the last one out, and might I say it was nerve wrecking to have all those eyes on you.