Chapter 19: Only Her Attention Part 2

Y/n POV

I change into a long black sleeve with a gray vest, and black leggings, my (h/l)(h/c) locks tied into a ponytail. I'm out of the hotel. My mom's birthday is coming up, so I decided to dedicate a program to her; she's always been my biggest fan that no other can replace...

"Are you ready (y/n)?" An already red-nosed Victor smiles, and Yuri follows behind. I nod my head, and we take off.

"Yay~!"

"Salute~!"

"Perfecto!~"

Within a few hours, I was content and filled with happiness again. We rest on a bench. I feel pretty tired and close my eyes for a split second to open them again and see that Vic and Yuri abandoned me.

"You SHITHEADS!! Where are you guys?!" I storm around asking people if they've seen them, and to my luck, no one has. "What a bunch of irresponsible dimwits... leaving me alone-"

A hand covers my mouth as their other hand pulls me close to them. 'Is it the end here? Am I going to die without ever beating those two bozos for eating my ice cream?'

"Stay quiet..."

'That voice,' I see I'm pressed against Yuri. 'Why are we hiding?' 

"My fans are following me, and I need your help..." his face is flustered, and his eyes won't even look at me...

Yuri's POV

'She's right here. I have a chance... no, this doesn't seem right. We have to get out of this situation. First, all these dumb Angels are cock blocking.'

"I found him! Wait. who's she, Yuri?" A fan spots me with the girl as I take the opportunity to declare my feelings. I try to speak confidently, but my words become stuttered, my cheeks are flushed, I can't call her what I want to because I know she's not mine yet...

"This is my g-g-g-girlf-f-f-friend!" I managed to spit out. I hear them gasp as I look over and see her face is completely normal, "Hi!" She waves and smiles, "I'm-"

"Just run. They're not going to fall for it!" I grab her wrist and begin to run as far away as possible.

A few minutes passed, and we're safe for now, "That- was fun- let's do it- again sometime!" She panted, giggling, that smile. The way her lips curled up ever so slightly, I could feel my cheeks burning. 'She's beautiful.'

I let out a chuckle I've been holding in this whole time as she stopped in surprise, "You laughed... I-I got you to laugh!" She smiled once again, causing us to both laugh.

"Sorry, but I'm taking her..." a voice interrupted our moment as he snatched her on his motorcycle and proceeded to leave me in their dust. "Hey, you asshole, come back!" I yell, running towards them, but it's no use...

Otabeks POV

'He had her? Why? What were they doing? Why were they alone together? Who's supposed to be watching her?!'

"Help! Someone's kidnapping me!!!" She screamed. Soon stares followed us, and I had to pull over for her to understand. "You don't recognize me?"

She shakes her tiny head, I pull off the helmet, and a huge grin appears, "Otabek!" She squeals before jumping onto me. "Sorry, I thought you were kidnaping me~" she giggles as I set her down.

I shake my head, "No worries, say, where are your guardians?"

___

Yuuri's POV