Chapter 12: The Horrors

Y/n's POV

Since I skated the Cup of Canada, I don't have to skate this next one, so I'm here supporting "(Y/n) what are you wearing?!" Papa Leo runs to me, covering me with his warm-up jacket, "What's she wearing, Leo?" The 17-year-old Chinese skater approached us.

"This?" I open the jacket to show a tight white long-sleeve crop top with black high waist jeans and white shoes. Leo blushed, closing the jacket, and pointed to my face, "Why are you wearing makeup? You don't need it!"

He squished my face, wiping it clean, "Much better, don't you think? Ah. Guang?" My "papa" smiled; however, the other male didn't. He showed a face of shock as I saw his face flushed a dark red.

"Ah, Guang? You okay?" I took the jacket off, laid it over Leo's face, and walked to Guang. His face reddened with each step I took. I looked at him and got on my tip-toes to cup his face. I let out a giggle, "Ya know? You're adorable when you blush!~"

"Hey, guys! Did you see the picture I posted?!" Phichit butts in, "Huh? What picture?" Leo pulled out his phone, letting go of the Chinese skater's face. I pulled mine out too.

There was a picture of Victor naked, holding onto Yuuri.

"You cheater, we held our urges to hold back from posting! You were supposed to, too!" The two males bugged. The Thai man gave a shy smile before responding, "Oops, I couldn't resist, sorry!~."

"What the hella Phitchit, when did you take this photo?!" A familiar voice appeared. "Last night at the hot pot place.." I answered, facepalming.

"Yuuri, why didn't you invite me?.." I turned to see who was talking, but I caught a glimpse of someone caressing Yuuri's butt as I did. "Y-Yuuri!?" I stumbled while talking. "Chris?! Wait! (Y/n) did you see that?!" My best friend's face turned to a tomato red as I giggled, "I'm afraid I did.."

"Ah, you must be (F/n) (L/n), the upcoming women's prodigy that won Junior worlds three times in a row.." at that moment, I felt an unfamiliar arm snake it's way tight around my waist and the other tightly around my arms so I couldn't move, my face flushed. "Nice to finally meet you~."

I could only gasp for air now, my cheeks heated. 'Why did he make me feel so... strange?'

"Chris? Nice to meet you.. ah..huh?" Victor appeared as 'Chris' let go of his embrace to talk to Victor. "What's going on?" I whispered to Yuuri.

No response. I see Victor talking to some Russian girls I've never seen. He caught me staring and frowned, 'Why are you frowning? Those are your friends; are they not making you happy?'

Victors POV

'(Y/n) was staring at me... I frowned at the girl. Why was Chris holding you so tightly? Your face never lights up like that when I'm close to you...

"Vic, ah, we're going to watch Phitchit.." she tugged my sleeve, pulling me from my ex-rink-mates. "Geez, I feel bad for him, babysitting not one but two babies!~" I heard the girl say. I wanted to turn back, but it was too late (y/n) brushed them off, and proceeded to take me to Yuuri. "Ah, you guys missed it... Phichit already skated.."

Yuuri's POV

I faintly smiled, "Really?!" The girl threw herself onto me, fake sobbing, "What a drama queen.."

I feel something hard hit the back of my head, causing my glasses to slide a bit. "You called me a drama queen!" (Y/n) pouted. 'Oops, said that out loud.' I rolled my eyes, seeing Victor facepalm and chuckle a bit.

"Guang's skating next!!" Victor and I's eyes switch from each other to the teen; she's pointing to the screen as the 17-year-old debut skates onto the ice...

"He's so cute!" She squeals. 'So this is what she finds cute?' I started to daze off into my own little world when I heard an 'awe.'

"He landed his quadruple toe loop! Amazing, Guang!" (Y/n)s eyes light up, watching the screen. 'Is she ever this excited when I skate?'

Y/n's POV

Yuuri's turn to skate as he's the last skater for Group 1. The screen closes in on them as they're talking; Yuuri's next move was intertwining his fingers with Vic's and pressing his head against the other males. I can hear fangirls screaming in the back as I laugh. They're definitely gay!

All eyes are on him as I silently cheer him on. 'Flawless, his performance is perfect!'

__

Victor, Yuuri, and I sit in the scoring booth as we wait for his scores, "That was amazing, Yuuri!" I tightly hugged him; before he could say anything, the scores were announced, "He's scored 106.84! A new personal best!!"

Yuuri squints over, "Yuuri, what are you doing?" I let go of him as he looks at me. "I can't see, remember?" A bead of sweat drops, and I remember he has to wear glasses. Victor gives him a victory hug as we take our leave.

The announcers call a Russian skater, I rush to the side of the rink in hopes of seeing Yurio, but he wasn't there. It was another skater, "Yakov, where's Yurio? Why didn't he come too? Oh, and Mia, where is she?!"

Georgi's POV

'Who's the girl Yakov is talking to? I've seen her before when she was training with Mia, but I never bothered getting to know her.'

I remember why I'm skating to this piece, taking a deep breath. 'I'll cast a spell on her to make sure she never wakes up again!'

Yurio's POV

Georgi's actually crying, "He's really into this program... It's kinda scary..." Mia shivers, looking at the t.v screen, "I can hear his ex's terrified screams already.." I look at Georgi's face and hold back the urge to laugh; 'His stupid face in that ridiculous makeup, all because his girlfriend dumped him?!'

The camera panels somewhere, and I glimpse familiar (h/c) hair paired with pretty (e/c) eyes and a smile that makes my chest ache. "(Y-y/n)?"

"Look, (Y/n)'s there too! Maybe we should've gone after all!" Mia pouts, stirring her drink.

Y/n's POV

After all the performances, I think between Chris and Georgi, Chris is the one that could give me nightmares...

Georgi's POV

"Yakov, who's that girl you were talking to?" I stop the old man from walking as he looks at me.

"(Y/n)? She's trained with us before. How could you miss her?" His grumpy voice changed to a soft one; he seemed nice for once.

"That's the girl Mia and Yuri couldn't shut up about, correct?"

He nodded; 'she sure was pretty; maybe there's such thing as 'love at first sight...'

___________________________