Chapter 5: Sleeping Beauty

Y/n's POV

There was a moment of  awkward silence until Yuri slammed open a door and stormed into the rink area, "Victor, you still have a promise to me!"

"I'm guessing I forgot that's why you're here, but you already knew that! Aha.." the tall man rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Yeah, I'm painfully aware, but a promise is a promise! We're going back to Russia now!"

My eyes shifted to Yuuris'. He looked broken. I, too, was shocked to hear this.

"Okay, I'll go! On one condition~" he held a finger out and gave a big smile.

"What is it?" My voice cracked.

"I've been working on a piece for a new routine, but I can't figure out which one to use; you three will be skating to the same music but different choreography." Victor placed his hands on his hips, feeling pleased.

"I have to skate with him?!"

"I'm skating to the same music as this guy?!"

I didn't say anything; it seemed fair, "The music will be from different parts of the song, right?"

He nodded, "You guys have one week to work on it!" A chuckle came from the male as he looked sharply at me.

"And you have to do whatever the winner wants!" The other foreigner proclaimed.

"Yes! I love this sort of thing."

"Wait, wait a minute!"

We all turned around, and we were greeted by three girls, "If you're going to be using our rink.." one of the triplets balled her tiny fist.

"You're gonna have to let us in on it!" Lutz winked.

"Yeah! A rumble against the Russian Yuri and the Japanese Yuuri! Hot springs on Ice!  It's going to be awesome!!" Loop shot her fist in the air, as did Victor.

~at the Inn~

Yuuri's POV

" This place is a real mess, so where's my room?"

" You're staying here too??" (Y/n) and I say in unison. With a twitch, he turns around fast.

"There's no way I'm letting you two have Victor all by yourselves; I'm staying here, okay?!"

We shrug, "If I said no, is there any actual chance you'll leave?"

"The hot spring here is just divine," Victor added, petting Makkachin (y/n) decided to join in and pet Makkachin.

"I'm not taking a bath with other people now; good night!" With that, a Yuri slammed his door. We heard a growl from his room a few seconds later as he reopened his door.

"I want food... and a bath!!"

Y/n's POV

I prepared a pork cutlet bowl for Yuri when a hand crept around my waist, "Huh? V-Victor, what are you doing?!"

"So, you're the one who cooks here?" He let go and faced me with a smile.

"No, Yuuri cooked yours. I'm cooking Yuri's!" I continued to decorate his bowl and made it look like a tiger. "Awww, his looks tastier than mine. Say, will you cook mine next and make it look like you?!" The male clasped together his hands and grinned