Chapter 2: Only one Yuri!

Yuuri's POV

"Nice job on your win (y/n)- san, you looked flawless out there..." Still, a bit dazed by my dog's death, I came to support (y/n) as she's always supported me.

I patted her head and let out a weak smile, "You will surpass Victor at this rate!"

"Thanks, Yu-Kun, ah hold on, someone needs me.." She signs for me to stop talking as she runs off to... Yuri Plisetsky?! Why in the world would she be talking to that punk? He shouldn't be talking to my little sister anyways!

"She's grown up to be a beautiful lady, Yuuri.." Celestino placed his hand on my shoulder, watching (y/n) talk to the other boy. " I'd stop thinking of her as a 'little sister' if I were you..." he joked as I shot him a glare.

"She's 15. I'm 23; there's an eight-year difference!" I whispered/yelled so only he could hear me, "Beyoncé and Jay-Z are 12 years apart... Didn't stop them!" He chuckled. I forgot that in America, age doesn't matter to them. Well, mostly, if the guy is older, it's okay. (Y/n) appears again, and we head back to the hotel since I have to come back and skate tomorrow.

On our way back, her fans appeared everywhere, asking for pictures and autographs. She gave her signature sweet smile as a fan took a selfie with her, her (e/c) eyes that shined when the flash went off.

I was stuck in awe seeing her around all those adoring fans stealing her away for the moment being.

~time skip to the bathroom stall~

I can't believe I lost... Tears flowed down my face like a leak in a pipe; then they sprayed everywhere...

BANG!

"Ah...I'm sorry-" I opened the stall door to see the Russian Punk staring at me like I'm a piece of trash.

"I'm competing in the Men's Free skate next year, and I don't want to be mixed up with you!" Yuri pointed the finger at me and gave me the coldest stare ever.

"Incompetents like you are useless. You should just retire! There can only be one Yuri, Moron!!!" He barked as he walked out of the stall. I wasn't expecting that; how could (y/n) stand him?

(Y/n) 's POV

'Um... I can't find Yuuri. I tried texting him, but I can't find him..' Searching for the male and continuously texting him. I bumped into someone rather tall...

Clenching my eyes and preparing for the impact, a sturdy pair of arms caught me and stood me up, "Ah, I'm sorry little one! Here~" I stood there for a minute, 'that voice...' my body began to freeze in place, "V-Victor... Nikiforov?!"

I shot open my eyes as a blush crept on my cheeks. "(Y/n)! It's you. Ah, you're a beauty!" He picked a strain of my (h/l) (h/c) hair and kissed it.

'This must be some kind of fan service.'

Chills went up to my spine as fangirls squealed, and the silver-haired male chuckled at my reaction, "Your routine you copied from me was lovely, but that circuits theme was 'love' and wasn't yours 'Obsession'? " he tilted his head and gave a confused expression.

"I thought of love as an obsession. Everyone wants love, looks for it, and craves it, so if you look at it that way, everyone's obsessed with love!" Victor's eyes shined as he slung an arm around her. "You're very, very smart for thinking that Miss..."