Chapter 31: Yuri Plisetsky

Yuris POV

"Yuri..." she smiles confidently, I try so hard to hold back a tear as the other guys leave us alone, "Don't ruin this like the past Yuri..." Victor glared as he walked off patting (y/n)s back and whispered something to her.

Once they were all gone I stood there looking at her,"So... what now?" I rub the back of my neck nervously, "I'm not very good with relationships..."

I hear a giggle, "And you think I'm any better with one?"

We walk towards each other and stare awkwardly at one another for a while, "Um wanna go back?"

She nodded as we headed back to the banquet.

_________

Arriving down the elevator drunk Mila and drunk Sala appear in front of us with a disappointed look on her face, "Why aren't you two holding hands?!" Mila yells.

"Shut up hag! Why don't you have a relationship yet?!" I barked back grabbing (y/n) hand, before I could take her anywhere I noticed it was cold.

"Are you cold? How? it was hot outside and it's even hotter in here..." I face her with a concerned look on my face. She blushes and looks away, "I don't know, as soon as I said your name I felt col-Hm?!"

"Since you guys aren't being loving towards each other, there!~" the Drunk Sala pushed me onto (y/n) crashing my lips onto her. They were soft and just barely warm...

I opened my eyes and looked at her, her eyes widened for a moment. I didn't want to pull away but she didn't either, I just closed my eyes as did she and kind of melted into it.

There was a flash, then another one, and another one, we pulled away as Victor, Phitchit, and Chris took pictures. "You morons stop that or I'll punch all 3 of you!"

Growling at the trio (y/n) starts laughing, "Huh?... Why are you laughing? You know that's child pornography if they post that without our consent! You're not even LISTENING to me, why did I choose a girl like you?!"

The girl rushes over to the guys to see the pictures, "I want that one... Oh and that one... Phitchit can you send me this? Ew Chris what was that I saw on your phone?!"

I sigh knowing she's not gonna listen to me and walk over there to she what she's doing...

"Yuri let me see your phone.." she smiles sticking her hand out for my phone. "We just started dating..."

"So that means you have nothing to hide! Give me. Your phone.~" she seethes through her teeth with a smile.

The dark aura around her pressures me into handing it over to her, she turns it on and stares at my screensaver. "I remember this picture you still haven't changed it after all this time?" She smiles.

It was a picture I secretly took as she walked out of the dressing room when I first saw her at the Sochi Grand Prix, 'Wait did she's say she remembers this?!'

"How could you remember this photo when I took it secretly?!"

She tosses me back the phone and smiles teasingly, "You had the flash on~"

My mental state shatters, "I had, the flash on?" She nods, "Every picture you took at the flash on!~" Victor chimed in.

And there it goes... the rest of it just broke into a million pieces....

"Don't worry!"

I shake of the depression and stare blankly at the girl, she turns on her phone and shows me her screensaver, a picture of us kissing...

My breath hitches as red dust paint my cheeks, "I thought it was a good picture!" She smiles....

________

4 years later

Yn's POV

"Ya-kov! Yuris being mean again!!" I shout pointing to the boy, he snarls at me, "You're 19 (y/n) ! Act like it! Geez, I'm sick of your groaning..."

"That's not what you say when we'r-!" A hand covers my mouth as I mumble the rest of my sentence into it. "Now is not the place..." Yuri whispers as we look to the others watching. Yakov, Mila, Georgi, Victor, Yuuri and Otabek all stare at us with a gross look on their faces.

Yuri and I have been together for a good 4 years, he's changed a bit. He's become handsomer and more masculine, his voice got a little deeper and he cut his hair a tad bit shorter so it's it in his face anymore. Besides that, I have all my friends even closer to me.

Yuuri and I moved to Russia to train there as did Otabek, but he's only there too season starts back up. He's also still my bestfriend.

Finally letting go of me I sigh and glare at him, a sudden little girl slips out onto the ice and I rush over to pick her up. "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?! Where's your mom and dad?!" I ask searching for them.

"Look at my favorite girls together!!" Isabella smiled as I skated over to her handing her over the little girl with the same name as I. Giving her, the baby, and JJ a hug I look at the curiously.

"What are you guys doing here?"

A smile appears on both their faces, "Someone wanted to ask us an important question so we came to answer it personally." JJ smirks at his wife.

"What would that question be?" Victor cuts in from behind. "We'd like to know!" Yuuri adds in.

It wasnt a question, it was more of a 'blessing' I'd say.." Isabella also smirks.

I tilt my head confused, "A blessing for what exactly?"

"Turn around..." Otabek turns me around to face a curtain 'punk' on one knee....

___________________________
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤