Chapter 27 : Yuuri Katsuki

Yuuris POV

"Yuuri..." she smile, her voice a bit shaken as if she wasn't sure if she was choosing the right name. My eyes widen with shock but also confusion, 'Which one?'

Little Yuri runs to her and hugs her tightly, tears down his cheeks.

"I've never seen him cry before.." Vic coughs while patting my back, "Looks like we all lost this one! Wow, Yuuri first your gold medal and your girl?" He smiles at me. My chest feels like it's shattering, my body feels limp.

"Yuuri doesn't look so good guys.." Chris rubs my back as Otabek asks me what's wrong.

'Did I really lose to him again?'

I look at the two, he's hugging her so tightly yet, she hasn't moved a muscle. She must be happy with him, but why isn't she hugging him back like he is to her?

"I'm sorry Yuri, but you're not the one I want.." her voice soft.

All over our heads snap in their direction, "Didn't you just say Yuri though?!" Otabek adds in, Yuri facial expression changes to fear.

"I did," she looks at Yuri and slowly removes his arms from his grasp, tears go from happiness to disappointment. "I lost to the piggy?.." his voice cracks. You can hear the pain in heart, the pain I had a while ago.

"I did say I wanted Yuuri." Her voice clear and understandable.

She points and my eyes followed in the direction in which it lead to me. "That one.." she smiles as a tear falls from her cheek.

My heart now fixed in realizing I didn't lose, A smile a smile long appeared and plastered itself onto my face as I ran and picked the girl up to hug her out of excitement and surprise. Her arms tightly around me and mine tightly around her, no words were said as the others walk past me and back to the banquet empty handed.

I set her back down and offer her my hand, she takes it happily as we look each other in the eyes. "You know how hard this is gonna be right?" The happy atmosphere gone, a warm breeze brushes against us.

"You sure you're okay with this?" I loosely let go of her hand as she quickly grips it, "I'm sure, that I'm sure..." she smiles as we walk back to the banquet.

We meet up with the group again as Victor and Chris are shirtless hanging from the chandelier and pouring wine onto their bare chest. "I don't think Chris is drunk though.." I twitch.

"I didn't think so either," (y/n) sweat drops. Mila and Sala notice that (y/n) and I are holding hands and give me a death glare. Marching over to us the begin the 'parent talk'.

"Yes I g-get it I'll treat her great! Just stop yelling at me!" I plea as they finally calm down. "Good that you understand now," Mila blows out a breath.

______

Yn's POV

"If you excuse us we have some guys to talk too!" Sala rushes away with the red head as my b-b-boyfriend... continue on with our night.

I made friends with all the guys asking that there be no hard feelings, and they understood.

"Just know I'm only one call away if that pork bowel fucks things up!" Yuri smiles. I laugh as all the other guys join in, "I told her that first, so you'll be after me... Which will never happen cause I'd treat her better than all of you.." Seung added.

"As long as Yuuris skating I'm always gonna chase after you!" Minami chimed holding my other hand. "Sooner or later he's gonna mess up and I'll be there for her.." Otabek charms his way into the group.

All 3 guys get punched from the back of the head as Leo, Sala, Mila, JJ, and Isabella ball up there fists.

"Stay away from my daughter!"

I laughed but as I did I felt like something that moment I chose Yuuri, like something was taken away from me, I just couldn't figure out what....
_______

10 years past

Yn POV

"Kai! Makka! Mina!" I call opening the ice rink door so the triplets would come in, one by one the little skaters slide onto the ice.

"Yuuri! It's time to teach" I shout tapping my skate on the ice. "Where's daddy and Uncle Vic at mommy?" Kai whines as his twin sisters pout.

"They should be here by now, Uncle Victors flight landed 30 minutes ago so they should be here by now.." I look around and spot Axel, "Axel! Hey have you seen Yuuri or Victor around?"

"Sorry, (y/n) I haven't!" She yells back before leaving to go to high school.

"I remember being that age..." I sigh and smile.

"You still that age..."Feeling something warm touch my cheek in surprise I turn around cocking my arm to hit whoever kissed me.

"It was me (y/n)!!" Yuuri shivers in fear and Victor laughs, "Still the same I see (y/n)!" Victor gives me a warm hug as I hug him back. The last time I saw him was at the banquet, Yuuris seen him a long since he's been working with him.

Meanwhile I've been here, and by here I mean our ice rink we opened up! Yuuko closed down Ice Castle when we came back so Yuuri and I decided to open up our own . It's been doing well, we teach younger kids, high school students, adults and even our own kids the fun of ice skating!~

I quit competing a few months ago due to an ankle problem but it hasn't stopped me from teaching others. Yuuri still continues skating and competing, last year he won his 2nd World title!

"Mommy?" Makka pulls my shirt getting my attention now as I pick her up, "Me too!" Kai races Mina and knocks me over while holding Makka.

"(Y/n)!" Yuuri rushed over to help me up but I refuse his help, "I'm not little, remember?" I sigh, forcing me up and pulling me closer to him he grins.

"You may not be little anymore, but I'm gonna be there when you fall to help you up.." he says before giving me a little peck on the lips.

"Come on, get a room you two!" Victor laughs while holding Kai and covers the girls eyes.

"Yuck!"
"Ew!"
"Girls are nasty dad!"

Axel enters the rink once again, "I forgot my phone! See you guys later!" She waves before leaving again. Yuuri and I watch as our son keeps his eyes glued to the girl.

"We're gonna have problems with this one.." he sighed.

"Let's just hope he's nothing like Chris..." I laugh.

Victor puts the boy down as he skates over to the stereo and plays Intoxicated, the music Chris skated to for his Short program....

___________________________
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤