Nostolgia.

We fell in love. A tainted love.
Sex.
You sat on the edge of my bed as you watched me with hazed eyes and a lazy smile. I was stumbling over my feet while pulling my shirt over my head, and giggling like a crazy person. I crawled over to you in a "seductive" manner. You bit your lip trying hard not to laugh. "Stop trying to be sexy, it's not working" you whispered smiling. I shook my head laughing and pushed my lips onto yours. I tangled my hands into your hair while you rubbed circles into my hips. "I love you" I whispered. You pushed me against the bed and the rest was history.

Drugs.
You pull me in between your legs from your spot on your bathroom floor. "You'll feel good I promise."
You say as you kiss my shoulder.
Hold on. The blood rushes in. I have it.
I want this to last forever. I close my eyes as you hold my hand. the blood swirls back in. Now. I squeeze your hand tight. This is what they mean by a rush. It rushes through my arm in tingles. Then it hits me like a fucking bullet. I lean my head against yours.
Damn. It is like a mini explosion of pure bliss. Everything is pleasurable and wonderful. I love everything. It is a pure, genuine joy to be alive, to have a body; briefly that is the only awareness. I'm happy with you.