Odd.

Isn't it a bit odd that we all breathe the same air, and sweat under the same sun yet, we all see the world entirely different?

Isn't it a bit odd that I absolutely adore you, your mind to be exact?
The way your words stick in my head as if someone thumbtacked posters that contain your thoughts to the walls of my mind, so that all I ever think of is you.

Isn't it a bit odd that I wish to climb into your brain so I could understand all of the beautiful and creative things that blossom in that thesaurus you call your mind?

Isn't it a bit odd that I wish that to be like you? To have a persona so dazzling, with eyes so pure, but a body so sinful. To have to the ability to persuade someone with something as simple as a smile. You kill me.

Isn't it a bit odd that I feel like a criminal every time I look at you? I feel as if it should be illegal for someone of my inferiority to look at, or be in the presence of, someone so utopian.
Someone so.....you.

Isn't it a bit odd that I am utterly, unconditionally, and without a doubt in love with you? The way you laugh, smile, speak, think. Perhaps, it's the fact that you are the first person to ever love me back.

It's incredibly odd that you love me too, my insanity, my instability, and worst of all the fact that I'm Rider, fragile,
self destructive, over sensitive, Rider.
You love me.

That's so fucking odd.