Stairway.

"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on"

6 AM on a Sunday. I slept an hour more than I usually do and I took one less shot than I did the night before.
Up the stairs I run.

My stairway to happiness.
It's tiring, scary, and pointless. On my journey up the stairs I fall, I fall a lot. I Bleed and I cry, I cry too much. I'm this close to falling down the stairs and arriving where I belong, with the hounds of hell.

I loathe socialization. I don't like the fact that many know of my pathetic behavior. I feel as if my name is being plastered one every billboard in Times Square when someone does as much as glances at me. I get a lot of stares. I mean, I'd stare too if I saw Lucifer in the flesh. Save me, please.

7 am on a Monday. I peer at myself in the mirror and I can't help but laugh.
I'm killing myself, slowly but surely.
I look as if I've been punched ten times at the least, and look as if my last meal was years ago, simply emaciated.
"Oh Rider, your parents must be so proud of you" Oh, I beg to differ.

I was getting better. I truly was.
I was climbing up the stairs, but as the saying goes, what goes up must come down.

3 AM on a Sunday. I slept two hours less than I usually do, and I took two more shots than I did the night before.
Down the stairs I fall.