Chapter 1

Ennard POV

Finally, we're out of that moving truck. Freddy Fazbears Pizza. Huh. Neat. "I AM NOT DONE TRYING TO KILL YOU YET!!!" Oh great, just what I needed. Ballora chasing the heck out of me. GAH!!! I was running as fast as I could and looking where I was going and was still running around like an idiot. Ommf. GREAT! I STILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH BOXES!!!!! UGHHHH!!!!!

I continued running until I stopped in what seemed to be the hallway to the office. I looked down the hallway and saw an animatronic that looked like a fusion of me and Funtime Foxy. She was a fox animatronic with red, rosy cheeks but she was an endoskeleton with almost nothing but a mask with her having hands and a second head. I guess it kind of relates to me having eyes all over my body.

She turned around and must have seen me staring down the hallway *which by the way I was looking for Ballora as she was still out to get me* because she came up to me *or down as she was on the ceiling* and asked "A-arE y-y one o-oF T-thosE nEw AniM-mAtron-nIc's?" I looked behind me and saw her hanging there. I just answered with a nod. "T-the n-names Ma-AngLe. What's Y-Yours?" I figured she used to have a different name and it got changed to Mangle due to her appearance. "My name is Ennard."

Suddenly, I heard Ballora running down the hall, charging towards me with Baby and another animatronic just behind her. The other animatronic was very skinny and mostly black with a white mask and white stripes. She came up to me and said "I am sorry about your friend trying to harm you. Hmmm.... You must be Ennard. I am Marionette. I also go by Puppet and Puppet Master." How did she know my name? Ugh, whatever. I went to go talk things out with Ballora as the two animatronic's walked away.

It had been a few days since we've arrived and I think I have met everyone. I keep on hearing strange noises which sounded like cries but, whenever I tried to find the source of the sound I always get brung to a door that the toys and withers told to not go in. I think I might sneak a look after the kids go home and before mid-night. Although, I will need back-up.

I asked if Baby could go in with me while Bidybab helped with telling the others that we were in a private area. I don't like the other thing he said he would say but that is besides the point.

Once me and Baby headed in, we found a golden-green bunny animatronic. It had human flesh inside of it so it was obviously a spring-lock suit. The animatronic opened it's eyes and almost fell back when it saw us. We saw some familiar things though. Then Baby said "Afton?"

Sorry for the cliffhanger... OH WELL!!!!