Chapter 8+Coming Soon...

Soon I will be doing a story that is not based off of a video game. I will be having all the characters based off of foods. So there might be a girl based off of Pizza and one based off of Doritoes. So, it will be coming out on Christmas day so please enjoy! Anyways, let's get on with the chapter!

Ennard POV

Baby, Springtrap and I ran over to where we heard the shouting coming from. We saw they were in the dining room wih Ballora cornering Mangle with a familiar axe in hand. I realized it was from the last time she attacked me in the underground.

Me and Baby ran over to help Mangle. "BALLORA, STOP RIGHT NOW!" Ballora turned around to see Baby was behind her. Ballora had dropped the axe to the ground and hugged Baby. I walked over to Mangle and helped her up. 

We explained to the others what happened and that we had been at the other side of the pizzaria. They just stared at us before looking over to see Springtrap. "He-uhh...He is Springtrap." I said, I could tell thy were obviously confused. We chatted a bit before hearing the 6:00 am bell. We rushed back to the safe room before anyone saw.

-Timeskip brought to you buy Bidybab's excuse of sex(Mentioned in I think chapter 2)-

Springtrap POV

I woke up and saw the Funtime animatronics were playing cherades. I stood up before asking "Can I play?" They all stared at me before Baby answered "Sure!" I walked over and sat down to try and guess what Funtime Foxy was acting out. She was hovering one hand over her stomach and the other over her shoulder. "YOU ARE PLAYING GUITAR!"

I shouted a bit too loud. They all shushed me before hearing footsteps come towards the door. We stared at the door and saw the door start to open. We saw a little girl standing in the doorway, staring at us.

A/N Sorry that this was short but I have to eat soon. Anyways, you got 2 chapters! YAY!!! Bye!