Chapter 10

Springtrap POV

I saw the little girl look up at me after William had told her why he was dead. She stood up and charged at me. I quickly stood up and dodged the attack. She looked as if she went crazy. "HOW DARE YOU KILL HIM!!!"

I realized she didn't give her Dad the chance to sah why the ghosts chased him. "WAIT! AMY! THE GHOSTS CHASED ME BECAUSE...BECAUSE I KILLED THEM!!!" The girl spun around and wore a face of disbelief. "W-What?!?" He looked at the ground before answering. "I killed children. I thought that since you and your brother were taken away from me, it was okay to make other lives miserable too...I'm sorry..."

The little girl stopped chasing me and walked up to William. "It's okay. You were just upset." The two hugged for a while until we had to leave.

-timeskip brought to you by hugz!!!-

Ennard POV

I was running around to get away from Ballora when Baby, Springtrap and Afton walked in. I ran up to Baby and hugged her. She kissed me on the cheeck before noticing what was happening. "Ballora, stop trying to kill Ennard please."

I looked to where Ballora was and saw Golden sneaking up behind her.  "BALLORA WATCH OUT!!!" I jumped towards Ballora knocking her to the ground. Golden stopped walking before saying "Wow, I can not believe you are still alive Wires." I turned my head and tackled Golden to the ground. I started punching and slapping him in the face. 

The others ran away as I attacked golden. I didn't know where they were going but hopefully somewhere safe.