Chapter 9

??? POV

I stared at the animatronics in the strange room. There was a broken and golden bunny, a clown girl, a Toy Freddy looking one, one that looks like Mangle got fixed and one that was mangled except for it's mask, one that was a ballerina and a smaller ballerina along with a small baby animatronic.

I just stared at them in awe as they stared at me.  I stepped closer to the animatronics and reached my hand out slowly towards the bunny. "Spring Bonnie?" The bunny looked up at me in disbelief. It just sat there as the other animatronics just looked back and forth. I stood in place before noticing the clown staring at me with wide eyed. For some reason, she looked familiar.

Suddenly, the bunny started grabbing onto itself and screaming. I stepped back as there were purple flashes and then I blacked out.

I woke up in a hospital bed with a purple light resonating beside me. I saw the same bunny from before sitting down looking as if it was bored. I saw the purple light turn into what looked like a purple version of him. My dad. "D-Dad?!?" I looked at him in disbelief. He was all purple and looked as if he was made of air.

I reached up to grab him into a hug but ended up having my arms pass through him and I fell off the bed "Ouch..." I looked up and saw him crying. "Whats wrong?" He floated down and hugged me the best he could.

We sat there until we heard a female voice say "How-How are you still alive?!? I thought the claw killed you!" I looked up at the clown animatronic. I knew she looked familiar from somewhere. "Well, the hospital thought I was dead but a few days after I was declared dead, I woke up!" The two looked at me before I asked "so Daddy, why are you dead?" I saw he was startled by the question before answering "Well, I had died from a spring-lock suit  because some ghosts chased me into it. The suit I died in was the Spring Bonnie suit." I looked at him before questioning "Why were ghosts trying to kill you?"

He stared at me before sighing and opening his mouth. Little did I know the question was something I didn't expect.