Chapter 11

Baby POV

"I looked behind me before I stopped running and stood there. "Baby? We have to go somewhere safe." I looked at Funtime Foxy as she rubbed her head. "Wait, are we having this argument AGAIN?!?" I looked at the others. Funtime Freddy was on Funtime Foxy's side along with BonBon and Minireena. Bidybab walked closer as to say he was with me as Ballora was looking at me. She nodded before walking over to me. "I understand how much Ennard means to you and, he can not fight this battle alone. He saved my life and, I want to return the favour." I nodded before we ran off to find Mangle, Puppet and Springtrap.

We rushed to the prize corner and saw all three of them talking with Afton and the little girl in the corner. "GUYS! ENNARD NEEDS OUR HELP!" I gestured for them to follow me (and yes, FNAF reference intended) to where the two were fighting.

We rushed in to see nothing had changed. I stepped forward and sent out my metal claw to grasp onto Golden Freddy. Ballora grabbed an axe and sent it for his torso. Puppet and Springtrap were attacking with what they could find and Mangle was trying to bite him. Bidybab, Afton and the little girl couldn't do much so they tried to distract the other animatronic's.

I pulled Golden Freddy closer, crushing his stomach, and tore his arm off. He screamed in pain as I ripped it off slowly. Ennard came up behind him and jump scared him as I finally managed to rip his arm off, deactivating him.

Although, after that happened we heard voices. Voices of the toy animatronic's coming our way only to find Golden Freddy on the floor,  without any movement.

Funtime Foxy POV

We heard a scream and ran towards it only to find the golden bear in the floor and the toy animatronic's in the doorway, staring at what happened. Then, behind me and Funtime Freddy, were the withers, ready to attack as well.

Sorry for kind of 2 cliffhangers even though they are basically the same thing. Anyways, the huge battle will be the finale to this book to open up a spot for, once again, a sequel. Anyways, if you want to show your support then vote on the chapter of book 1 and 2 of the Ennard x Baby trilogy.

And yes, there will only be 3 books but then, I will have a new universe with some similar events but more of a different view on this series and some events being changed like how Ennard and Baby got together.

Anyways, if you enjoyed this chapter please vote on it and make sure to keep your eyes open for when the big finale happens!!! 😆 BYE!!!