Chapter 12/Finale

Authors POV

Toy Freddy charged at Ennard, Toy Bonnie went to attack Baby, and the others were fighting the rebels 'cause I don't want to explain it all. Ennard kicked off Toy Freddy and knocked him to the ground. Ennard ripped off Toy Freddy's arms and looked to his side. He saw Toy Bonnie had broke the metal claw and started to rip off Baby's arms. Ennard jumped up and tackled Toy Bonnie, ripping his face off.

Puppet stared at the withers and tried her best not to attack. Springtrap went up behind the withers and made them fall to the floor. "Your welcome Mari." Puppet stared down with a slight black blush spread across her face. She thanked Springtrap and went on.

BB and JJ went and attacked Minireena and Bidybab. Bidybab took a pin and popped both of their balloons, making them cry and run off.

Meanwhile, Toy Chica was trying to tackle Ballora but Ballora refused. She swung her axe at Toy Chica a couple times before chopping off the bottom haof of her face. She swung the axe like a bat, sending Toy Chica to the other side of the room.

Mangle backed away from Foxy as he came closer with Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy at her sides. BonBon swung a small Freddy action figure at Foxy, unable to hit him though. "F-Foxy, please stop! I-I don't want to hurt you!" Mangle cried for mercy as Foxy stepped closer. "Mangle, I don't want to do this either...I don't want to hurt you nor Puppet nor ANYONE!!! I... I want to help you but I can't Golden Freddy will know..."

Mangle stared at Foxy again, once again wanting mercy. "Foxy...Golden Freddy isn't here. And, you can ask the other withers to help us. I know what Afton did to you but...BUT HE LOST TWO KIDS BECAUSE OF ANIMATRONICS AND THE LAST ONE RAN AWAY! So...please...help us...save us...SAVE THEM!!!" Foxy stopped moving closer to Mangle. "Okay...I will beg the others to help you guys!" Foxy ran off to beg the other withers to help them. He also used the same explanation that Mangle had used just mere seconds ago.

The withers agreed as they saw now saw good in William. They ran up behind Toy Chica, Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie and tore them to pieces. Puppet ran over and thanked them for joining.

Just then, somehow Golden Freddy came back and was more angry. "Hehehe...I can not believe you guys are siding with Afton and his worthless animatronic's...I can't believe you guys abounded me." Springtrap ran up to where they were and had glowing eyes. Not purple, but blue. "Fre-Golden Freddy, I know that this doesn't make sense to you but, I know that Fredbear is still in there. I know it. So please, don't hurt them. You never intended to bite that child so why are you intending to kill them. I miss you Fred. Please, stop fighting us and help us!"

Springtrap had oily tears come to his eyes. Golden Freddy stared at him, writhing tears coming to his eyes as well. Golden Freddy growled before punching Springtrap across the room. Puppet ran over to check on him. "I DON'T NEED YOU SPRING BONNIE!!! I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOU! I will hunt you down if you survive. And I NEVER break a promise. Ever."

Golden Freddy had a smirk come to his face and pulled out a lighter. "While you guys were busy fighting, I went around and filled the floors with gasoline! I will burn this place to the ground!" Ennard and Mangle looked at each other and nodded. Ennard grabbed the Funtime animatronic's and Puppet while Mangle grabbed the withers and Springtrap. The two pulled the animatronic's into the vent and they started rushing out(BTW Minireena and Bidybab are in the group of Funtimes before you worry).

They crawled out of the pizzaria as it burned to the ground  with Golden Freddy standing in front of the place. The animatronic's ran to a fimiliar location. A sister location.

Thank you for reading this book and please do wait for FNAF Ennard x Baby Revenge. Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed the last two books and again, wait patiently for the third book to come out. BYE 😄