Chapter 5

Ennard POV

I have to go warn the others of this situation. First though, I need to find where Puppet and Golden Feeddy are so I can avoid them. I saw Bidybab and Baby on the other side of the room and hurried over to them. "YOU TWO HAVE TO LEAVE OR GO HIDE BECAUSE I A, PRETTY SURE THAT GOLDEN FREDDY AND PUPPET ARE TRYING TO KILL US SO RUN TO SAFETY!!!" The two nodded before running off into the office.

I went to find the rest but was interrupted by a hand pulling me onto the ground. I looked up and saw Golden Freddy having a hold of my foot with Puppet standing in the corner, looking as if she was going to puke.

I struggled to get up as Golden Freddy tried to rip me apart. I shot my claw up at Golden Freddy and scratched his torso, knocking him off of me. I scrambled up and ran to the dining area to warn the others.

I saw Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy and Ballora talking with Minireena being near them. "You guys should probably run." Funtime Foxy looked at me and asked "Why?" I looked behind myself before answering "BECAUSE GOLDEN FREDDY IS TRYING TO KILL US BECAUSE HE KNOWS WE WERE MADE BY AFTON!!!RUN TO THE OFFICE!!!" The four of them looked at me before hearing running. Then Golden Freddy ran through the doorway and tried to grab me again. "GO!!!" The four of them ran as I tried to fight off Golden Freddy. I pushed him off of me and ran to the office.

Once I got inside, I saw that the nightguard was dead on the ground with Baby in the office chair along with the others behind her. "I have a plan that will protect us from everyone except for Mangle but only Puppet and Glden Freddy know." The others nodded and grabbed the camera before running over. I looked up and saw a vent in the ceiling. I lifted them up one by one and lifted myself up once they were all up.

We all sat there, hoping we wouldn't be caught as I heard a female voice. "I don't know why Fre- Golden Freddy made us search for the Funtime's. I looked down and saw Toy Chica talking to Toy Bonnie and Chica. I instructed Funtime Freddy to let BonBon (Bonnie Puppet) look down as a camera and inform us of what was happening beneath us. He nodded before passing over BonBon. I put him in place so he could watch over the office.

We sat there for a few hours before seeing that nobody was there. "Hey guys, we should crawl through the vent so we can get a better spot." I nodded at Funtime Foxy as she was right, we would have a better chance of staying hidden.

As we were crawling, I heard voices from beneath us and looked through a hole. I saw Puppet, Golden Freddy and Freddy looking around. Suddenly, the metal gave way and fell off, making me fall out of the vent. I heard Baby scream as I fell. "ENNARD!!!"

You should have realized that I would make it a cliffhanger. I didn't make it one in Chapter 4 because I needed to get it out. Anyways, thanks for reading AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER FREAKING BOOKS!!! Sorry for being aggressive but the other stories need love too...😔 Done. BTW The emoji for me looks like if it is breathing after aggression.