Chapter 2

Springtrap POV

I opened my eyes to see two animatronic's staring down at me. One looked similar to Mangle but a bit different for the mask and the other one was a clown girl. I got up and scurried over to the opposite side of the room.

The two walked closer, slowly. I needed to stay in control of the body. I got up and ran out of the room to get away from others. I then realized it was mid-might and everyone would be coming out. I picked up the pace as I ran past the prize corner.

I kept on running until I reached the pizzaria doors. I breathed heavily as I heard recognizable music drawing near.

I tried to find somewhere to hide from her. I didn't find anywhere to hide and ran in the opposite direction. I tripped over a plushie and landed face-first onto the ground.

I lifted my head to see Puppet to see the two from earlier. I continued to fight for complete control as they were drawing near. I lowered my head and fell unconscious. 

Ennard POV

I ran up to the unconscious bunny and Puppet. She started to drag him back to the room where me and Baby aphid found him. We weren't going to tell Puppet about us entering but I guess Minireena saw and told Puppet "Puppet, Baby and Ennard had gone into the room we aren't aloud into." Then I knew I was screwed.

Sorry that this was a bit short but WHATEVER!!!!