Chapter 3

Puppet POV

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU GUYS!!! YOU TWO HAD ONE RULE TO FOLLOW AT NOGHT WHEN YOU CAME MOVE AROUND!!! AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU SNEAK INTO THE ROOM OF A MURDERER!!! A KILLER DIED IN THA-"I was interrupted before I could finish. "We know..."

I was surprised by what Baby said. Ennard had face-palmed as if I shouldn't know that. "What?" Ennard was shaking his arms as to say to Baby to not tell me. "William Afton...He built us..." I stumbled back, surprised by what she just told me. I could tell my white pupils became smaller.

I backed up even more before rushing over to Golden Freddy. "GOLDIE!!! THE NEW ANIMATRONICS WERE MADE BY AFTON!!!" He turned his head to me before questioning "Where are they?" I answered "Baby and Ennard are in the prize corner and the others are in the dining area. I will take my pr-" I was once again interrupted. "I will go to the prize corner. You ask the ones in the dining area if they know about it." I stared at him before nodding and floating off.

Golden Freddy POV

I teleported over to the prize corner entrance. "Baby, we HAVE to get out of here and warn the others!" I heard Ennard tell Baby. I ran in and tackled them to the ground. I heard a moan come from the box and saw Springtrap stand up. I looked at him before focusing my attention at Baby and Ennard. Springtrap ran forward and hit me in the head, making me fall off of the two Funtimes. "GO!" I heard Springtrap shout to Baby, Ennard and I with a glowing purple eye.

We ran to the dining area. "Puppet, he is taking over Springtrap." She nodded before I teleported with her to the prize corner.

Ennard POV

Why would the bunny help us? I had a ton of questions but they got drowned by Ballora screaming and running after me, wielding an axe. I ran around the pizzaria until I had ran around the entire place. I, once again, tripped over another damn box. I got up and hid behind Baby. She just giggled before telling Ballora to go entertain Minireena.

I walked over to make sure she was gone. Once I was convinced she was gone, I heard metal meet metal coming from the Prize corner. 

Just to let you guys know, every chapter will end with a cliffhanger. So...BYE!!!😵⬅️ Died from the cliffhanger. Sorry