Hello people!

Sorry for the a/n but I want to say thanks. We have over 90 reads on Ennard x Baby TNP (The new pizzaria) and over 450 on the original! Seriously, you guys don't know how happy I am. So to celebrate, since I don't have much Undertale since I un-published the books that I didn't feel were going to be continued soon, I will start a new Undertale book as soon as I'm done this note.

Anyways, please do enjoy my other content and hear what I have so far.

If you like creepypasta with a hint of shipping then read Faceless daughter as it has Creepypasta, Shipping AND mystery.

Are you a fangirl who ships themselves with video game/anime characters? If you answered yes then you should read ____ x Reader! BTW ____ means that every chapter will have a new character shipped with the reader unless some have more than 1 part. Don't worry though, if you hate Cliffhangers then I assure you that there are none of those in this story. If you do then...oh well.

I don't feel like I even need to mention book 1 or 2 for Ennard x Baby since they are my most popular and you are reading book 2 right now...If you haven't read book 1 then...JUST DO IT!!! lol

If you like Undertale then just wait for it to come out! If you are reading this when it comes out then just say so in the comments. I am sure that most of you are reading this as I am writing it so no spoilers. Sorry. I will only say these though. There is shipping and no mercy except when the two characters who are shipped, meet for what might be the last time.

Anyways, if you enjoy this book then please check out my other books. Seriously, I have mentioned them so many times and yet they can't even get 20 reads. I am sorry if you hate me mentioning the other books but you need to show them some love too! Anyways, BYE!!! 😑 #FriskEmoji!