Chapter 7

Baby POV

I stood there, thinking that Afton was going to attack. "I made you, I made you loveable and I gave you a home. So what do you do? You kill MY daughter! A few months earlier I had lost my son and went insane from seeing blood spilt! I should have NEVER MADE YOU!" I looked over to see Ennard walking up to him angrily and Puppet looking as if she was reminded about something. Something horrible.

I looked back at Ennard and Afton. "MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T PROGRAM HER TO KILL CHILDREN WHEN THEY ARE ALONE THEN MAYBE YOUR DAUGHTER WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!!!" Afton obviously took no offence to this. "Well, I warned my daughter to stay away! I tried my best to keep her away! She didn't listen though. WHY WOULD SHE LISTEN TO ME THOUGH! I HAD LOST MY YOUNGEST SON BECAUSE OF MY OTHER SON!"

I just stared as the two of them argued. Boys. I heared crying beside me and saw Puppet had burst into tears. I ran over to her to check on her. "PUPPET WHATS WRONG?" She looked over at me before wiping away her tears. "I am fine...thanks for asking though..." 

I walked over to Ennard and Afton to stop the arguing. I had a headache from their yelling "CAN YOU TWO PLEASE STOP ARGUING!"  The two of them looked at me before Ennard apoligized. "Sorry, I was just defending you... " 

I smiled before walking back over to Puppet. "Hey Puppet, while me and Ennard were out of the vent, I saw Golden Freddy in the kitchen ripping up Ennard and-" "And you ripped him up." I looked at Puppet before hearing her say "It is okay. I am not mad. Just stay in here. People will start getting suspicious when they notice me being gone for so long. See ya!" Before I could say hi, she floated away. "WHERE IS BABY!!!ANSWER ME YOU PACK OF MIXED PARTS!!!" Who was shouting? IT WAS BALLORA!!! She has been Yandere ever since she thought Ennard killed me. "GUYS! MANGLE IS IN TROUBLE!!!"

A/N if you guys are wondering why this is out, it is because I am using my sisters phone. I will try to update everyday but I can't guarantee anything. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you guys in the next chapter!