2%

Willow loved the feeling of falling, almost as much as flying. A laugh escaped the girl's lips as she put her arms out similar to the way dragon's wings were. But, it soon came to an end when her dragon swooped in and caught her. Willow was relived she didn't hit the ground, but she also slightly missed the feeling. Credence landed easily, her dragon knew they wouldn't be able to fly today, or any time soon for that matter. After Willow jumped off, she stroked Credence's side for a minute. Then, she walked to her dragon's head and Credence immediately nuzzled into Willow's hands,

This was always a sid time for Willow. Her and her dragons were always disapointed when she left. Even though they've said goodbyes every year, it still brings Willow to tears. She's always afraid her dragons weren't going to be treated correctly. That they wouldn't get to fly. A sniffle sounded from Willow.

"Hey girl, I'm going to miss you ok?" Willow told Credence as a tear rolled down her cheek. Credence's head nuzzled further into Willow, pushing the girl back a bit. This made Willow slightly laugh at her dragon. "It's gonna be ok Catty, I'll be back very soon." Willow said. She was now crying at this point. Willow sat down and continued to pet Credence. Soon enough, Credence laid down as well and put her head in Willows lap. A few more minutes passed as they just sat there, enjoying the company of one another.

"Willy! It's time to go hurry up!" They heard her mother call. Credence growled slightly. She never liked Willows mother. Willow laughed at Credence's actions.

"Alright mom, I'll be up in a moment!" Willow yelled back. Credence stood and Willow followed her actions. "Ok girl, I promise I'll be back very soon." Willow told her dragon as she stroked Credence's head one last time. Credence picked up willow carefully and put Willow on her back. Credence made a quiet roar and flew Willow up to the edge of the cliff. Willow quickly jumped off Credence and landed perfectly on in the back yard.

"ILL MISS YOU GIRL!" Willow yelled one last thing before credence flew to her nest. A final tear rolled down Willow's face, but her reflexes instinctively whipped it off quickly. Willow wasn't allowed to show and type of sadness. In her family, showing any type of disappointment or sadness meant losing, and her family doesn't like to lose. Willow whipped any dust off her robes and walked into a house at a fast pace.

"Darling, quickly our train might leave without us." Her mother told Willow, as she grabbed onto willow's wrist and dragged her out the large doors. Willow sighed at this, already imagining how horrid her next year would be.

***

Willow boarded the Hogwarts express. She, as always, was standing tall looking straight forward. The girl was hoping to come across a seat alone so she wouldn't have to socialize in any way with others. After the fight, she just had with her Mother about riding dragons, other people were the last thing on her mind. All she wanted right now was to find a compartment with no one in it, get some chocolate cover frogs, and to take a nap. In that order.

She walked to the very back and was only able to find one empty compartment, though many people asked her to sit with them. She took her place and sat down in the corner of the bench. She let her snow-white cat out of her cage so she could wonder. Willow hated having her friends in cages, she always thought it was too constricting for them. Wolf, her cat curled into a ball and snuggled next to her. Willow smiled down as she saw Wolf was in such a good mood.

Now this may sound strange, but Wolf was sort of a psychic cat. Whenever Wolf was in a good mood, something extremely good would happen to Willow. So, Willow knew this was going to be a good train ride. She sighed as she hoped that meant she was be sitting alone. However, just as she began to get comfortable, there was a knock on the glass of the compartment door. Willow looked over to see someone was standing at it. She was hoping the person was adorning treats, so she gratefully stood up and opened the door.

Though what she saw was far from what she expected. In front of her stood a boy, no younger than her. She stood a few inches shorter than he did. He had dirty blonde hair in curls cascading over half his forehead. The man had astonishing greenish eyes and freckles cover his beautiful pale face. A small smiled formed on his perfectly sculpted lips.

"I was just wondering if I could sit with you, most other compartments are full." He told her. That's when Willow heard his accent. It sounded like pure beauty to Willow's ears. Normally she would just say no, it should've come easily to her. But she found herself not able to say no to this man.

"Oh of course." She told him. She moved to the side as the man could walk in. As he did she closed the door behind them. "Oh, sorry for the mess, I wasn't really expecting anyone to join me." Willow told him as she rushed to the other bench, quickly moving things so he would have a seat.

"It's quite alright." He said, as he sat down the newly cleared bench. He put his brown briefcase next to him. His eyes kept glancing around the room, trying to take everything in.

"I suppose since we'll be sitting with each other for the ride we should probably introduce." Willow told the man while looking directly at his face, noticing his eyes. That bit confused her, why did he seem... uncomfortable? Even with this new thought, she continued with what she was saying. "I'm Willow Rose."

"Oh right." Said the man quickly. He put out a hand to shake hers. She did the same and they shook hands. "Newton Scamander." He told willow, as he slightly looked up from the ground with a smile rested on his features.

A/N long lateish night update whoop whoop! I was sort of busy today so sorry i couldn't update earlier. I saw Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them the second time in theaters and it made my friend cry. Either way, tell me about any spelling errors and such! Im going to be trying to update this once a day as i have been doing. Either way, tell me what you guys think of this story so far, and if there is anything i should change! Type to you later! Good (insert night/day/afternoon/whatever)