8%

The girl had managed to stich the boy up with only "slight" problems. Currently Newt was laying face down with a piece of cloth in his mouth. Willow decided it would be best that way so he would make that much sound. Willow smiled slightly at her work, proud that the man didn't bleed out, or even pass out from extreme pain for that matter. She walked over to the front of him.

"All right Newt, I believe you are all done." Willow told the man as she untied the piece of cloth in his mouth.

"Thank you." Newt said shyly as he sat up. He was looking at the ground as always. The rest of his shirt managed to fall off. Because of this, both of their faces had turned beat root. They avoided eye contact at all costs.

"It was no problem, really." Willow told him as she washed her hands. "You would've don't the same for one of your pets. Not that you're one of mine I was just- never mind." Willow said. With that a slight smile planted on Newts lips from the girls stuttering. He decided it would be best to be on his way and not to disturb Willow anymore. So, with one quick motion, he stood up. Yet, out of the corner of her eye she saw what Newt was trying to do. She rushed over to the man, knowing of what was about to occur.

She was only a second too late to miss him. Newt had fallen over, but now since Willow was also there, hoping to stop the occurrence, he fell on top of her in the most awkward way imaginable. Newts response was obviously to avoid eye contact at all costs and to apologize quickly. While his face remained hot red in color from embarrassment. Just as he was able to lift his arms to a position where he was now hovering over Willow, the door bust open. Willow quickly looked over and saw Ivy standing there, mountains of food stacked in her arms. Her face had a smirk on it with a knowing look. She took a few steps in the room and closed the door behind her. Willow heard a very quickly click, which means she had locked the door. The air was filled with tenseness. Newt and Willow had both frozen in their places, unable to move.

"Well it seems my little Will has gotten up to some fun while I was out." Ivy said with a little giggle, a smirk still visibly planted on her lips. This made them both snap out of being unable to move. Newt swiftly moved onto his knees and willow slid up to a now siting position. "I swear the second I leave our dorm, you come back with a shirtless dude!" Ivy says as if she was scolding children with a light laugh at the end. Willow saw Newt look to the ground with his cheeks flushed in embarrassment. Willow just stared directly at Ivy, a light blush spread across her cheeks.

"I-it's not like that..." Newt stuttered out, yet quickly shutting his mouth again. Ivy walked over to her bead and dropped all the treats onto it.

"Yeah Ivy! I was just helping him out-but not in that way! He's my friend." Willow tried to explain quickly, "Youseeimethimonthetrainandwewebecamefriendsandstuff" she stated to fast to comprehend by the average ear.

"Woah, Woah, slow down sugar cube." Ivy stated calmly, yet Willow knew that inside Ivy's brain the worst thing was happening.

"Dirty minded freak..." Willow mumbled carelessly to herself, only Newt was able to hear her. Newts face became even more red if that was possible. His eyes didn't leave the ground.

"Well I suppose since you won't tell me what was really going on here, this man and I should have a fresh start." Ivy said happily. Newt was immediately confused at this statement and how the mood had changed so suddenly from this girl. He looked up slightly to see the girl walk over to him and extend one arm for a handshake. Newt accepted it after a moment, unsure of what she was doing at first.

"Um, Newt Scamander." He told her with little confidence in a quiet tone.

"Well it's very nice to meet you, Newt. I'm Ivory Thomas Bloom. Call me Ivy though." She said with a large smile on her face. Willow felt as if Ivy was plotting, but she ignored it for now.

A/N Yo yo yo, another update, hope its good! (Didn't have time to read over it sorry tell me if there are any mistakes)