7%

Willow calmed every creature of hers down, Newt however was still laying on the ground. A bit terrified, and confused. Willow was grateful that Newt didn't get that severally injured by the creatures. But, that was only until she heard a groan escape Newts mouth. He was trying to stand but his face looked as if it was severely in pain. Willow immediately rushed over to the poor man. She knelt down to him.

"Newt? Are you ok?" She asked. Panic was laced in her tone.

"I believe so." Newt said in a quiet voice, as he kept his eyes closed. His face was giving many details away to say he wasn't, but Willow tried to believe him. He breathed heavily as he tried to push himself up, yet his attempt was futile. Willow became extremely nervous about this. She didn't want to have hurt her only friend. He rolled over in pain, and that's when Willow saw what was wrong. He had a stick stuck in his back, blood covering the surrounding area. Willow gasped and ran a hand through her hair. She was neurotic at the sight of this.

"Um.. Newt?" The girl said quietly, hoping to not panic the boy. "We may have to go to my dorm."

---

Willow snuck the boy up to her vacant dorm room. Thankfully, everyone was too busy with other things to notice the presence of a tall hufflepuff who's back was bleeding. Willow figured it would be best not to go to the nurse about this matter. Her father had taught the girl a few things on the account he was a healer back when he was young. Newt was extremely nervous about this, and in pain. Willow was finally able to get the door open with the boy hanging onto her for dear life. She was then able to grab her 14 ½ inch wand and with it she took out a cot that she just happened to have in her closet.

"Ok Newt, I'm gonna need you to lay down on this." Willow told Newt calmly, as she walked them over to it. She set him down, then started running around, tearing through her boxes to find her med kit. It was very lucky her roommate Ivy wasn't around. She normally always was. Willow already knew she would have to explain this to her. Willow dug through her 2nd box, various items went everywhere. When at the very bottom of it was an old looking brief case. She mentally high-fived herself and grabbed it and ran back over to Newt.

She flung it open, and grabbed a pare on fabric scissors. Willow had a blush spread across her face and she cut his shirt off. Newt tensed at this action as the slightly chilly air hit his back. After she successfully got all of the fabric off his back, she saw the amount of blood coming out of Newts wound. Willow knew exactly what to do. She grabbed a pair of latex blue gloves and pulled them over her pale hands.

"Ok, this may hurt a smidge..."

A/N Ahhhhh! Im so sorry i havent posted in two days! Double update tonight though.

And one quick question, how have we gotten this many reads and votes?! this is amazing i would like to thank you guys for the support.