15%

Willow used apparition to get the two onto the roof of Willow's mansion. Tears continued to stream down her face, which was still slowly turning back to its normal color from the screaming. She had her knees to her chest, her arms securely rapped around them. Her head was also buried in her knees, not wanting to look up at Newt, who was staring at her with worry and concern. He sat cris-crossed, with his hands placed on his knees. He felt bad for this, which Willow would have found unnecessary. He saw willow shiver a bit, the crisp autumn air hitting her bare shoulders. Newt did the only thing he thought he could do. He slipped off the suit jacket and placed it on Willow's pale shoulders.

"Thank you." Willow muttered, after cuddling farther into the warm material. Newt hummed as a response, still looking down at the girl. He wanted to help her in any way he could, yet he just didn't know how. "Hey, uh Newt?" Willow asked with a sniffle.

"Yes?" He asked quietly. He wanted to hold her, make everything ok again. But in a way, he thought that this was all his fault. That it was all a mistake they met in the first place. Yet, in Willow's mind she was thinking the complete opposite.

"What if my mom was telling the truth? That Ivy isn't really my fright and all. Not that half-bloods or whatever are awful in any sort." Willow asked, tears leaking from her icy blue eyes which had now darkened to a more saddening color. Newt saddened at what she had sad. He couldn't hold it back anymore as he wrapped his lanky arms around her curled up form, pulling her closer. She let out a small squeak as he did this. It truly did shock the hurt girl.

"I'm sure it wasn't. She just lied, to try to hurt you I suppose you could say." He reassured her. Yet, he didn't know to be fully truthful. He knew Ivy was an all-around good person. But right now, Newt was all she had left to hold onto and he knew it. After he said this, she uncurled her body, now sitting on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his chest, and her legs around his waist. Willow stuffed her face into Newts shoulder. It somehow fit perfectly there. She cried once again, getting all the sadness out of her system that her mother just caused. Newt had awkwardly wrapped his arms around the girl's thin frame in an attempt to comfort her. Little did he know just being around him comforted Willow, the other things he was doing just made her feel even better.

10 minutes passed of Newt rubbing Willows tensed back. She had finally run out of tears her ducts could produce, that or she had become dehydrated. In the process, Newt's shirt had become soaked in tears, but he really didn't mind at all. Willow finally sat back up, looking at Newt in the eyes. This was the first-time Newt was able to hold contact for more than a few seconds. Willow mentally thanked him for that. The green orbs in front of her were the only things keeping her sane at the moment.

"Thank you so much Newt, I really don't know what I would do without you." Willow said, looking down slightly. She noticed the position they were in, and made a mental not to apologize for it later. Yet, as she was looking down, Newt's hands found their way to Willow's carrot colored hair. His hands fumbled with it for a second before he was able to get all the pins out, finally letting her hair fall in its natural state. When she felt her soft hair all onto her shoulders she became confused. Her head lifted up, only to meet Newts green pupils once again. At this point, he was just acting on instinct. Without it, he wouldn't have a clue what to do.

"You look pretty with your hair down." Newt accidentally blurted out. If his face wasn't tomato by now, nothing could make it turn that shade of red, "Sorry- I mean- uh..." Newt stammered. Willow blushed as well at this, butterflies erupting once again.

"Its fine Newt, you look handsome in the moon light." She admitted, yet then accidentally muttered, "as always." She hopped he didn't hear her, but she knew he did. Newt was reminded of what the butler, Michael, had told him earlier. So, Newt blurted out something neither of them expected him to.

"Um, Willow. May I -uh- K-kiss you?" He stuttered, immediately looking to his lap. Maybe it was the rush she got wen he said that, or maybe it was the deathly glare she felt from her butler who was hiding in a tree, but, she accepted his request. Newt looked up the beautiful girl in shock. It was now, or never. You can't turn back now Newt. He repeatedly thought to himself. Newt lifted his head up. Willow brought her arms from his waist to his neck. Willow brought her head closer to his while he did the same. Their lips brushed against each other until Newt finally closed the gap between them. Their lips molded perfectly together. An explosion of fireworks didn't set off like they all say in the story books, but the kiss felt more safe then anything. It made Willow and Newt finally feel at home. It wasn't rushed, or full of passion. It was slow and filled with the one word willow hated, love. They finally pulled apart, breathless.

"Wow" was the only thing Willow could mutter out at the moment. "Newt, lets run away to your house." Willow said, her smile extenuated in the moon light.

"Of course, Will."

A/N YESSS IT FINALLY HAPPENED! This just makes me happy mk. Newt and Willow are so awkward but like so cute. ;)