19%

She hadn't been herself for the past few days. After she cried in the woods for a bit, a beast came, it helped her in her delusional state of being. She didn't know what though, as he breath was heaving and her eyes were blurred. All she saw was that it was big and brown and had multiple legs. She thanked it for letting her sleep in its cave. But, that was 2 days ago, Now, Willow rarely came out of her room, seeing it was fit for her. Ivy tried her hardest to help her through this, saying it may have only been a close friend or relative, but that was dispended when Ivy saw for herself, Newt and Leta kissing. She decided to shut her mouth up about the topic. Seeing, she had no right to speak in it from then on.

Willow was still grieving, as any 16-year-old girl would be if they were cheated on by the first person they had put faith and trust into. She went back and forth in-between anger, sadness, and 'what ifs'. She wrote a letter to her parents apologizing, she hadn't gotten one back yet. Currently Willow was in a 'what if' stage, where she was constantly mumbling things she could have done better to avoid this ending. She knew he shouldn't have had this effect on her. But Willow was a contrasting girl. She had trouble with emotions of the sort, which is why when she first met the man, she was obligatorily confused. Ivy was out currently, probably trying to avoid the sadness radiating from the dorm.

A note suddenly slipped under the door, Willow obviously caught sight of the yellow and green stripped envelope as soon as it was forcefully shoved under. She stood up, wiping tears from under her eyes, yet it didn't do anything considering there were already red tear lines streaking down her pale face. She nervously walked to the door and grabbed the note. It was his handwriting, but it looked as if someone else scratched something out and rewrote it for him. Willow seethed at the note, anger now pulsating through every fiber of her being. She opened it, reading it carefully.

Dear Willow,

I know our time together has been short, but dear. I know you saw me at the shop the other day. I have a surprise to share with you because of that. I knew you would be confused as well about the situation. But, you've been missing classes and that doesn't seem like you. It's possible you could be sick, but something just doesn't feel right. Are you ok, love? Please write back.

Newt.

Anger radiated of the orange haired girl. She was tired with the way Newt was acting. He didn't know what was wrong with her? If Willow didn't have any self-respect, or restraint, she would have marched to the hufflepuff dormitories just in the state she was. Her hair in a frizzy state, her face red, he cloths old and worn. But, no, not now. Not yet. If she didn't have any self-restraint she would have yelled at him until her lungs hurt from the lack of air and her throat sore from the intensity of her voice. The thing that bothered her most was that the note said 'Are you ok, love?' Love. He called her love. Her teeth were gritting at this, almost unbearable not to scream until her voice went hoarse. Willow tore it in half and used a spell to make it burn to an ashy state.

---

Two more days had passed, Willow had finally gotten the courage to leave her dorm, now standing stronger than ever before. She talked to no one, seeing that ivy had moved into Jayden's dorm with him, which wasn't typically allowed but they pulled some strings. Willow avoided Newt completely, not wanting to deal with him. He left a not every day. Before Willow even read it, she scoffed and burn it to bits using her hand. She was focusing more on her studies, and her final exam was on January 1st, which she had arranged. If she passed the paper test, it meant she was eligible to graduate early, and go help in the war. She had also gotten quite better at wandless magic. She barely needed her wand at all at this point.

Holding her books in her left arm, she strode down the hallways to her next class, herbology. Others were now intimidated to say hi to the girl, as she gave off this energy now. She had finally gotten what she wanted, to be alone. She adored it, though she did find it well, desolate. Feeling as if she didn't have a home. But, she did have time to focus on things she really wanted to do. Filling her time so well she didn't even have time to think of others. She made a turn and walked into the typical classroom. They moved and cleared a pathway for her, not wanting to be seized by her wrath. She had picked up the name The Serpent Queen, as she was the most Slytherin like girl there was now. Everyone was scared they would get hurt if they even got to close to her. That she would break them. 

And that's when it all happened. Everything went wrong. All the glass in the room broke, even the potted plants. The ground began to shake. A large roar erupted from down the hall. All senses of pride vanished in the girl. She returned to her normal state of being for just this moment in time as she started running to the sound of the noise. One making it there, she was out of breath, chest heaving up and down. Only to see Newt, Leta, and a giant Acromantula.

A/N GUYS AHHH EDDIE REDMAYNE IS 35 TODAY SO I THOUGHT I SHOULD CELEBRATE WITH A BOOK CHAPTER AHHHH. ALSO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS REALLY IMPORTANT AHHH! have a good whatever time of day it is! BYe!