21%

"Do you have any idea what you have just done?!" Willow screamed at Leta, who was now lying on the ground, clutching her nose in pain. "You have just murdered an innocent creature! It had a family! It had a life! If you hadn't persuaded Newt into bringing it in here none of this would have happened! This is all your fault Leta! You have murdered a creature that helped me! I could have helped it! But no! Anything that's bigger than your ego you find the nerve to take down! You've taken another friend and beautiful creature from me Leta. You do realize it had a family, emotions and a life of its own! I hope your happy with yourself." Willow yelled at the tan girl who was probably suffering from a broken nose and a chipped tooth. Willow stormed off towards Newt, also to give him a lashing.

"Willow I can explain." Newt said quietly as he looked down. She felt slight pity for the awkward man, but the emotion was consumed by anger at what he had helped do to the beast.

"Explain what Newton?! What! Last time I checked, it was you that helped bring the pour thing up here! So, it's also your fault its dead! I thought better of you, but you proved me wrong on more than one occasion.

"I'm so sorry." He spoke, a single tear running down his pale face. Willow, however, didn't notice the sign of curtesy, as she was now a ticking time bomb about to explode.

"Sorry huh? Well you didn't seem sorry when you cheated on me. You didn't seem sorry when you wouldn't confront me face to face about it. You didn't seem sorry when you made me actually think I could have feelings for someone. Well guess what, Scamander. I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that I actually thought there could be one decent person in the world who wouldn't back stab me or only like me for a blood type. And I'm so very sorry for ever meeting you." Willow said strictly, then walking away. Everyone staring at the girl in shock. No one had ever seen her like this. The only thing they also didn't notice were the stray tears running down her slightly freckled face.

---

Willow was forced to enter the headmasters office, as she was a part of what had happened earlier that day. She didn't want to go, but she had no other choice. She had also already decided what she would do. Walking up the creaky stair was no easy feat for her, an overwhelming sense of anxiety washed over her. The only thoughts in her head were if she was doing the right thing. Most likely not to some people, but she knew she had to do it.

Upon arriving at the top, she entered an office, everything was made of silver, bronze, or gold. Expect for an old, dusty bookshelf which was filled with leather back books and random nick knacks. The headmaster made a hand gesture, referring to a seat covered in silver lining to sit in. She shuffled slowly over to it, looking at the chair before she swiftly obliged with the headmaster's request. Willow only looked to her black, worn down shoes she got earlier that year. Her test was only in a few days, and she was hoping this wouldn't ruin her taking it.

"I'm sure you know why you are here Miss Rose?" He said with a sigh. His circular reading glasses were placed on his nose and his head rested in this wrinkled hand.

"Yes Sir." Willow stated confidentially, which really wasn't the case. It was hardly obvious though, the only dead giveaway being her leg shaking due to the stress of it all. She was also now looking directly at him, so she seemed confident at the time. Internally, it was a hurricane of thoughts rushing through her brain. She had been the first one he had a meeting with, so she had to make the best first impression.

"That's good at least." He said with a sorrowful expression. He really hated having one of the best students that ever entered the establishment caught up in the giant mess. "I'll just get right to the point then. Do you know who brought that beast in here in the first place?" He asked. Now it was time for Willow to go through with her plan.

"Sir, I did." She lied, yet he didn't catch it. He rubbed his eyes in shock, but he believed her. It must have been the tone of her voice. Willow wasn't a very emotional person, but Newt brought out the best in her. No matter how much she hated him, she still felt the warming sensation in her stomach whenever they were near each other. She couldn't let him get expelled. She didn't have it in her. She knew this would be the right decision. She thought she might have had a chance in the world even if she was expelled. She cared for him still.

"Would you please repeat that?" The headmaster asked, back now up straight from the rush of shock filling him.

Willow took a heavy breath in and looked to her shoes once more. "I brought the Acromantula into the school. Sir, it was all my fault. I'm sorry."

A/N Willow is such wow. I love it. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a week, I'm a very heavy procrastinator if you haven't noticed by now (Code words for I'm really lazy). Either way, here's an update! Feel free to tell me any grammar or spelling mistakes! Have a good rest of your day/week/month/year.

A/N Btw I went to the women's march and it was really nice and fun. I'm glad I was a part of all of it. Ok carry on with your day!