24% ~ Final

Willow walked from the tall building's head office. MACUSA was a very well-known place in the wizarding world, not one for amateurs or any of the like. It was for well knowns, respectable people, and anyone working for the grand organization. Willow was one of the like. Over the years, she had accomplished a great ordeal of feats. One even being making it into the First Order of Merlin for leading the dragon army into battle and doing the best they could to try to win. In the process almost dying while trying to save multiple troops. They believed this act to be incredibly outstanding, leading an entire army by one's self, and thus awarded her the title once the war ended.

Currently, her place in MACUSA was undecided. She was sent over by the wizarding board to help in some ways with their current "problem". Yet MACUSA didn't trust her at all with the discoveries she had made, and was just sent out of the room because of listing a few possible creatures that could have caused the riot. On the list was an obscurate, and the board wouldn't stand for that. One thing about Willow most take to note is that she is never wrong. No matter the subject, her answers always seem to be fluent and pungently accurate, and MACUSA didn't want to believe it.

Willow made a gruff and crossed her arms in a childlike manor, as she leaned against the outside off the door, watching all the busy people pass by to attend to their work. The colors always seemed so bland to her in this building. All the dismal shades of greys and blacks of the people passing. The browns in all the wood that laid around her. She hated it all, the colors would always pale in comparison to the ones she was used to observing. Grey suit after grey suit they all passed by, not a moment to spare. Until she saw a face she hated, but recognized. Porpentina Goldstein. She had always rubbed Willow the wrong way.

Yet something was different about her. She was pulling a man. One that made Willows face fall from a confident smirk to a frown. The very face Willow had finally been able to get out of her head. A face that was adorned in freckles and bring colors that lit up a room. Tina just had to be dragging Newt. The one that had crushed Willow so many years ago. Yet, she knew she had to keep up her persona, pretend she had forgotten about Newt completely. He shouldn't even be here, so why should he stay long either. Willow puffed up her posture to be standing tall again. She had grown her hair to be much longer than shoulder length and her stature had grown to be taller as well. Now being only an inch or two shorter then Newt. She placed a smirk on her lips as the pair approached. Deep down Willow was contagiously nervous and sad, but she had to hide it. Only for a little while. She'd grown as a person because of him, and she even was stronger. But seeing something from your past that you've long buried in the depths of your mind is strange and saddening.

"Tina, you're not supposed to be down her." Willow spoke fluently to Tina, who in response snarled. When Willow looked at Newt, she could tell he knew. He was even blushing at seeing her after so long. He had so many things he wanted to say. Even after all this time, he still knew he regretted what he did, and he knew he still wanted her back.

"Shut it Willow. This is important." Tina hushed, trying to remain intimidating to Newt, who stood there awkwardly. If Willow could tell anything, it was when people had crushes. Willow could obviously see that Tina found attraction to Newt, and if anything, she still did too, though she could never admit it.

Willow slightly laughed at this, "They just kicked me out, I find it highly doubtful they would like to see you right now. I'm just trying to give you some advice, I would not go in there." Willow said seriously. Tina saw this as Willow being kind to her, and decided for the best to trust her. "I'll help you down to the wand permit office, if you like?" Willow quizzed. Tina nodded to Willow, signifying that her presence wouldn't be unwanted. Willow smiled at this and followed the pair down the hall.