4%

The train ride had finally ended. Willow was more disappointed than you would imagine. She and the man had talked the whole ride, sharing small tid-bits about each other. But now they had to part their ways. Willow was dreading having to sit with underclassmen that would inevitably hit on the 7th year. She frowned as she thought of having to leave the blonde to go sit with her house. She knew they wouldn't be in the same one considering the train side was the first time she met the oddly strange yet charming man. The alarm sounded telling everyone to get off the train and Willow grabbed her cat cage, which wolf was in, and her satchel. Newt had grabbed his briefcase and owl cage as well. The rest of their things would be placed in their dorm rooms. Both of them stood up.

"Well Newt, I hope I'm able to see you again at some point." Willow told the green-eyed blonde, as she held the door or him.

"You as well." Newt said stepping out, but then waiting for Willow. They walked together yet, she was a bit disappointed at the fact she would have to leave this fascinating being, but she knew it would have to happen at some point. As she always told herself, all good things must come to an end, but just as she was giving up all hope, "Maybe after we get our schedules we can meet up and see if we have any classes together?" Newt said a bit of awkwardness in his tone. You could also see he was scratching the back of his neck with his shoulders in their normal position. At this a small smile appeared on Willows freckled face.

"That sounds great for me." Willow said, at this, newt looked up, a very slight smile present on his face.

"How does the cottage by the forbidden forest sound?" Newt asked.

"Perfect." Willow told him since she was overjoyed she would be able to speak to the ever so enticing hufflepuff again. Newt, he was just happy another person didn't abandon him or think he was strange.

"See you then Willow." Newt said with a slight wave, then walking to the table he knew he would get teased at. Right now, Willow wasn't thinking of all the terrible people she would have to encounter and speak with. All she was now, was overjoyed with being able to speak with Newt again.

A/N Sorry about the crappy chapter! I had a stressful day today and my friend is over for a sleepover so that's why it's so sort. Extra-long update tomorrow I promise! Again, I'm sorry! Have a good whatever time of day it is! Tell me if you find any spelling errors and if you like it so far or not

And thank you guys for over 200 reads and over20 votes in 5 days that really means a lot to me. This is the fastest a storyof mine has become this popular in such a short amount of time. Thank you somuch for it. Either way, type to you guys later! BYE =)