12%

The rest of the month went by pretty quickly and it was now October 17th. Newt and Willow remained closer than they ever were before, yet Willow still didn't know what was causing the emotions she felt earlier. However, she decided to just push them aside for the time being and just to focus on school work. But, today was finally the day, Saturday. Ivy had been saying she had something specially planned for after Willow's Quidditch game.

"Willow it's time to wake up! You're going to be late!" Ivy Bellowed as she stood atop Willow's bed. Ivy began to jump up and down in more attempts to wake Willow up.

"five more minutes..." she murmured as she groggily covered her head with a pillow.

"You said that an hour ago Will!" Ivy hollered. That made Willow jump up in fright. In no way was she going to be late for this game. Her team depended on her to help them win. She immediately jumped up, knocking Ivy off her bed with immense force. She groaned, but Willow was already getting ready. In approximately 3 minutes, Willow was already out the door and racing down the halls to get to the all-important Quidditch game. Willow was, quite frankly, surprised when Newt didn't stop by her door to pick her up and cheer her on at the match. She had always done the same.

As Willow was running, she heard a groan rom Ivy who was trying to keep up with Willows frantic and fast running speeds. Ivy had been doing well with her herbology studies and quite a few locations had already sent letters saying that once she graduated they would train her further in the field of herbology. Yet, for Willow, she had absolutely no idea what she was to do after this year. Her parents just figured she would stay home and raise dragons like that rest of they're family. But Willow, she wanted to explore, to travel, to discover. She put her dreams aside though, as she always did for her family.

She was still a tad disappointed though. Newt had never forgotten one of her games before. What had made him forget it now? As she ran, she tried to come up with any conclusion that seemed ethical. Was he mad at her, no, the last time they talked they seemed to be having a good time. Had Newt over slept? Nope, also inaccurate, he never over sleeps due to the hippogryphs he raised. Willow couldn't seem to come up with a logical conclusion. So, she pushed it aside for now to just focus on the game she was about to play.

Willow had finally reached the long awaiting field, a smile beamed on her face as she saw the teams still practicing. She ran onto the field, broom in hand. She glanced over everything that was happening, and that's when she saw the hufflepuff colors. That's when all the dot connected, Willow would have to go against Newt today. She suddenly became extremely anxious, mostly due to the fact she didn't want to hurt the boy, and because when Willow got into the game, she became aggressive. She thought that was why the captain liked her as seeker so much.

"Willow! Thank merlin you're finally here!"

---

"Two Butter Beers" Ivy told the waitress. The girls sat in the leaky cauldron at a far table near the back of the room. The game had ended around a half an hour ago, and to almost everyone's surprise, hufflepuff won. No one blamed Willow, they all had had their off days, but she took it harder than most. She almost had it, but she turned her head slightly and caught sight of Newt. A sliver of concentration got away from her and in that time span, the snitch got away from her and the hufflepuff seeker got it.

"Alright! Those will be out in two seconds." She sputtered out then quickly as she jogged away.

"You can't blame yourself Willow. It's not your fault you're helplessly infatuated with Newt Scamander." Ivy joked as she slightly giggled to herself. Willows face grew a slight pink tinge to it.

"I'm not! He just started me." Willow told the girl as she looked at the oak table.

"Uh huh. Sure, totally." Ivy said as she grabbed they're drinks off the hovering serving tray. She placed them both down in front of herself. Willows arm reached out and pulled one towards herself before Ivy could gulp both down. "So how has your love life with him been?" Ivy asked taking a swig from her own drink. At this comment, a laugh erupted from Willow's lips.

"There isn't one." Willow laughed, "How about you and Jayden?"

"It's going quite well actually. I was thinking of inviting him over for the long weekend next month. Meet the family and all, ya 'know?" Ivy told her.

"Yeah, yeah. You must like really think he's the one then?" Willow questioned with a mood drop. She drank some of her butter beer then slushed around the remaining continence.

"Perhaps."

"Honestly, Ives." Willow looked at her with complete seriousness.

"Ok, yes I really do!" Ivy gushed as she started to talk on and on about Jayden and how he's perfect. Willow was happy for Ivy, but also a bit sad. Ivy forgot her and Willows tradition for this boy. Yet, Willow knew she couldn't blame her for thinking she was in love. So, she just bit her lip and listened to Ivy rant and rave about Jayden. Until an idea popped into Willow's head.

"I'll just invite Newt to come over." She accidentally spoke her thought allowed. Since one of her friends was busy, Willow thought it would be lovely to invite the other over. But, Ivy took it the wrong way and smirked.

"Oh, get it now." Ivy hummed with a satisfied smirk planted on her peachy lips. Willow blushed and looked down at the realization of what Ivy was thinking.

"You pervert!" Willow yelled.

A/N some exiting things are going to happen in the next few chapters