It Was Him~ 3

Steadily, I made my way down the stairs to Jennas and Tyler's car.
"What the hell Jen, do you want to give me a heart attack, it's," I opened my phone and checked the time, 6:30, they were half an hour late,"Jen it's 6:30, I thought I was gonna be late, never mind you."
"Okay Y/N, look I said I'm sorry over the phone we had a bit of a mix up with the other person," I could tell Jen was truly sorry, she always has a certain tone in her voice, I can't explain it'.
"Okay, look I'm sorry for screaming at you, anyway who's this other person?" I was truly intrigued, who was it, a friend of Jens? A friend of Tyler's?
Now the Tyler one, that was unbelievable, the only friend I've ever met of Tyler's was Josh Dun, and as I've said previously I'm clumsy. I fell on him at least 6 times to the point where he stopped catching me, I split my drink on him 3 times, by that point he had nothing else to change into, so he had to where some of Tyler's clothes. All the while Jen and Tyler were laughing and I, well I was blushing. It couldn't be helped, I was so embarrassed.
"Erm....? Let's just say you know him," Jen announced as Tyler swiftly turned a corner.
The rest of the car ride was silent, nobody spoke until, "Y/N there he is!"
I couldn't believe it, it was him.

A/N I'm gonna try to aim for three hundred words per chapter but it's difficult, considering this is my first book but this one has 283 words probably a bit less because I looked at it as a wrote the number. A word count will be at the end before an author's note, just so you know.